Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
19/02/23-15:24 (edited)
I am loving my Nars Summer mini blush and lip colour duo. The colours are perfect x
I am loving my Nars Summer mini blush and lip colour duo.
KrissyR🌞
Beauty Enthusiast
19/02/23-13:25
My humble mascara collection👁️👁️❤️ Happy National Lash Day!🌞
My humble mascara collection👁️👁️❤️ Happy National Lash
Vicki
18/02/23-22:19
I bought these mini size lip masks from South Korean brand Laniege on the Sephora website. These are mango and gummy scented and smells divine. You only need a little bit and I put on overnight, my lips feel soft and nourished the morning after.
I bought these mini size lip masks from South Korean brand
Tayla
Beauty Newbie
18/02/23-21:50
Has anyone tried the foundation or concealers from rare beauty? In love with the highlighters (obviously) and blushes but I’m so attached to my Fenty foundations and concealers and how they make my skin look but would love to branch out
Harneet
Beauty Newbie
18/02/23-11:18
Just started with MURAD acne control. Let's see how it goes
Just started with MURAD acne control. Let's see how it goes
SheyBV
Beauty Newbie
18/02/23-00:16
My sephora order is here!!!! I love the Sephora gift bag. Its so cute and perfect to take on holiday! Will unbox properly tomorrow 😊 but I just had to open it and take a peak! 🤣 Goodnight 💤
My sephora order is here!!!! I love the Sephora gift bag.
Shubhra
Beauty Adviser
17/02/23-18:14
Finally ordered the Viral REM lipstick and Lipliner, can’t wait to try this
Finally ordered the Viral REM lipstick and Lipliner, can’t
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
17/02/23-17:44
After trying to convince myself that I really do not need yet another palette or lipsticks, or blush, I caved in bought this collection by Rare Beauty. The mascara will be given away as I do not wear mascara or eyeliners. The cute palette has lovely pigments and the shimmery colours are stunning.
After trying to convince myself that I really do not need