/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
AReview333
17/03/23-15:29
Quite looking forward to a restock of Sephora products in the 'Beauty Box' section!! ๐Ÿ’
Quite looking forward to a restock of Sephora products in
Sophie
Beauty Newbie
17/03/23-14:09
Just wanted to put you on to something the too faced lip plumper is unreal. It is worth the money in my opinion. I think that they plump your lips so nicely and are so nice as a lip gloss as well.
Josie
Beauty Adviser
17/03/23-13:41
Youโ€™ve got to love a delivery of new products!!
Youโ€™ve got to love a delivery of new products!!
Beck
17/03/23-12:19
Hey everyone, happy Friday :) has anyone used or is using K18? I am using the leave in treatment and so far have used it twice. Iโ€™m wondering if anyone here has made it a holy grail product or can share their thoughts on it? Iโ€™m not sure Sephora stock this brand yet so Iโ€™m hoping itโ€™s ok to discuss. Iโ€™ve ordered myself Bumble & Bumbleโ€™s Hairdressers Invisible oil to use as a nourishing/conditioning product as I have noticed my hair is a little dryer after using K18, where the directions state to skip conditioner in the shower. Would love to hear other peopleโ€™s hair routines with K18 x
Shubhra
Beauty Adviser
17/03/23-11:18
How do you write a review on the Sephora page?
Kelly
Beauty Newbie
16/03/23-21:58
I have been desperate to try the GHD Duet since it came out and today I caved and treated myself ๐Ÿคฉ has anyone tried it?
I have been desperate to try the GHD Duet since it came out
Emma
Beauty Adviser
16/03/23-20:07
Hi everyone! Just being a nosy parker, wondering what are the next things on your wish list that you're planning on buying next? For me I want the new Hourglass Voyeur Eyeshadow Stick, The new Medik8 Crystal Retinal Ceramide Eye Cream and I also like the look of the Laura Mercier High Vibe Lipstick. Basically I could have given you a list of about 20, but have narrowed it down to 3 lol x What are yours?
Shapla
Beauty Adviser
16/03/23-17:13 (edited)
Iโ€™m just happy to have been the 150th customer in the UKโ€™s first Sephora store in Westfield last week. This is a picture of the goodybag they gave to the customers in the queue. I waited for 3 hours patiently and even caught the sugarbabes performing โ€œpush the buttonsโ€ live! It was a glorious day. Thank you @Sephora Team for a great opening day ๐Ÿ˜Š
Iโ€™m just happy to have been the 150th customer in the UKโ€™s