/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Biliseta
Beauty Adviser
18/03/23-09:42
Just received my Brow Serum 😃 Can't wait to try it. Thank you Sephora 💗
Just received my Brow Serum 😃 Can't wait to try it.  Thank
karolina
18/03/23-08:37
What was your last make up, skin care purchase? 😍
What was your last make up, skin care purchase? 😍
Rahmasaid
Beauty Adviser
17/03/23-21:23
My picture on the Sephora website 😻
My picture on the Sephora website 😻
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
17/03/23-17:30
New to collection
New to collection
Kelly
Beauty Newbie
17/03/23-17:30
I 100% recommend this product to anyone with hair similar to mine!   I tried the GHD Duet for the first time today. I’ve been after this for a while now and decided to treat myself yesterday. I have naturally frizzy hair (as you can see from the picture) so I am immediately interested in anything that helps with frizz and speeds up my hair styling process. It was definitely quicker than blow drying my hair - I ran the GHD over each section of hair maybe 3-4 times and it left the section relatively straight and definitely frizz-free! I then used the straightener setting only and ran this over the top section of my hair to make it extra smooth and shiny! There was no sizzling noise or burning smells (ladies, we’ve all been there and know that noise/smell) so no damage!
I 100% recommend this product to anyone with hair similar to
Ng123
Beauty Adviser
17/03/23-16:53
My latest mini Sephora haul! Look at the amount of £5 vouchers I have accumulated since the store opening! 😅💕
My latest mini Sephora haul! Look at the amount of £5
Liz
Beauty Adviser
17/03/23-16:31
Tell me you're obsessed without telling me you're obsessed 🤔🙈🤪🤣💖
Tell me you're obsessed without telling me you're obsessed
AReview333
17/03/23-15:29
Quite looking forward to a restock of Sephora products in the 'Beauty Box' section!! 🍒
Quite looking forward to a restock of Sephora products in