Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Jennifer
Rising Star
01/18/23-20:36
Haven't had this perfume for years sprayed it on at a local department store forgot how amazing it smelled total nostalgic since I got loads of perfume for Christmas thought a 30ml isn't going hurt nobody and at this price total bargain
Haven't had this perfume for years sprayed it on at a local
Remy
Beauty Expert
01/18/23-15:32 (edited)
Lia
01/18/23-11:50
Hi, Does anyone know of any makeup that is nut-free / safe for nut allergy sufferers? (I'm anaphylactic. ☠️) Looking for bb cream, mascara, eyeliner, brow, lipstick, concealer, etc... 🙏
Liz
Beauty Expert
01/18/23-09:42 (edited)
One of yesterday's little treats, from the new collection released on Friday... Rouge Allure Velvet in 53 Inspirante💄😍❤️
One of yesterday's little treats, from the new collection
Amelia
Rising Star
01/18/23-09:41 (edited)
I have Oily/Combination skin and i have been using Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Cream recently which is recommended for all skin types even sensitive!I get dry skin on areas of my face like corners of my nose chin,cheeks and behind my ears in the colder seasons ❄️ Hydra Zen cream as really helped to keep my skin looking and feeling hydrated!my skin is feeling alot smoother and I can't see any dry areas at all! I wouldn't of purchased this moisturising cream to be honest but won it in a competition as part of a set and didn't want to waste it! So glad I tested it out as I will be purchasing it in the future ready for the winter.
I have Oily/Combination skin and i have been using Lancome
Nadira
01/17/23-22:05
BEST SKINCARE!!! Buying this from Sephora was best buy ever! I love Origins and getting everything in one!
BEST SKINCARE!!! Buying this from Sephora was best buy ever!
MamaG
01/17/23-21:39
My first beauty buy from Sephora this year! I've heard some good things. I've had it on today, feels pretty nice. Skins feels hydrated and smooth. I did think I smelt a bit like a nana though. Looking forward to see if it has any impact on how my makeup amlooks as alot of MUAS seem to highly rate it. Has anyone tried and tested?
My first beauty buy from Sephora this year!  I've heard some
Remy
Beauty Expert
01/17/23-16:18
So excited to try new brands. Selfcare month and year
So excited to try new brands. Selfcare month and year