Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Eve
Beauty Newbie
15/04/24-10:19
My hair was severely bleach damaged and then I started using redken all soft conditioner and it repaired my hair and softened it so much! I get compliments on how shiny and healthy it is everywhere I go. Genuinely the best conditioner I’ve used
My hair was severely bleach damaged and then I started using
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
15/04/24-10:10
💐💐
💐💐
Sadie
Beauty Newbie
15/04/24-09:12
I am yet to be lucky enough to try a redken product but I have always wanted to try their curly hair products as the reviews are amazing
I am yet to be lucky enough to try a redken product but I
Kuljit
Beauty Enthusiast
15/04/24-08:22
VICHY Mineral 89 72H Moisture Boosting Daily Fluid SPF50+ has to be my ultimate skincare product, high SPF and the most hydrating & moisturising sun cream I have used 
VICHY Mineral 89 72H Moisture Boosting Daily Fluid SPF50+
Yevheniia
Beauty Adviser
14/04/24-19:52 (edited on 14/04/24-19:54)
Makeup is an art of self-expression, a way of demonstrating individuality, an opportunity to tell people about yourself, your philosophy, aesthetics or mood. I’m wearing my favorite lip gloss 🫦. It’is very comfortable and easy to apply. Literally from the first touch it transfers color and is evenly distributed. Gives lips a healthy and vibrant finish.
Makeup is an art of self-expression, a way of demonstrating
Georgia
Beauty Enthusiast
14/04/24-19:25
These are my go to skincare products for the morning and night. If you are a person with dry skin and prone to acne then these are definitely for you. The face wash and cream I use at night and I use all three in the morning to have well hydrated skin to take on the day and even have a glowy undercoat for any makeup. (Face wash is currently in another smaller container as I am traveling)
These are my go to skincare products for the morning and
Daisy
Beauty Insider
14/04/24-16:58
This is my favourite duo. I apply my rare beauty lip oil and I’m left with a lovely stain all day. But I like to use the Nars afterglow balm throughout the day on top of it as I can quickly add a shine to my lips without having to get my mirror out when I’m on the go. The two just complement each other so well. Rare beauty - shade Affection Nars - shade wicked ways
This is my favourite duo. I apply my rare beauty lip oil and
Ozlem
Beauty Enthusiast
14/04/24-16:33
This product like a magic in a bottle that I cannot live without
This product like a magic in a bottle that I cannot live