/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Kates_life_in_recovery
Beauty Adviser
05/05/24-13:59 (edited on 05/05/24-14:09)
My favourite KOSAS Product is air brow in TAUPE there is peptides in the formula and other magic to encourage growth and as someone who over plucked in the 90s era in need all the help. Iโ€™ve 2 diff colours a brown one too but the taupe is the best cool tone for my complexion. Iโ€™m yet to try the clear version and see how it compares to benefits as thatโ€™s my HG in a clear mainly coz of the brush. Iโ€™m dying to try the kosas foundation too and the cloud powder
Kates_life_in_recovery
Beauty Adviser
05/05/24-13:49
If anyone is thinking about the one size beauty powder as a replacement for huda go for it. The smoothing on photos is like a filter. Iโ€™m 45 and honestly thought easy bake couldnโ€™t be beat. The only down side for me was the packaging it looks cool but is not easy to get the powder out. The powder is smoothing and flawless you only need a little bit and I used both a brush and trigwell puff I preferred the brush I think it buffed on better for me. Itโ€™s a filter in a powder Iโ€™m impressed
Teo Dr
Beauty Adviser
05/05/24-09:56
Kosasport lipfuel is my favourite. Keeps my lips hydrated and the shimmer is gorgeous. And that cooler effect ๐Ÿ˜I love the packaging: is so small and fits perfectly in my pocket and i take everywhere with me. My sister love it so much that i bought one for her too๐Ÿ˜Š
Kosasport lipfuel is my favourite. Keeps my lips hydrated
Melissa
Beauty Enthusiast
05/05/24-09:53
I'm obsessed with all glow recipe products. ๐Ÿ˜
I'm obsessed with all glow recipe products. ๐Ÿ˜
Aasiya
Beauty Newbie
05/04/24-20:55
Used this product once from my friend and I've been obsessed ever since , I have not been able to find this spray every since but never got complimented on my skin that much and I'm pretty sure it was this product . I MISS IT !! I also love the wet lip gloss inBare but woud love to try the concealer next .
Used this product once from my friend and I've been obsessed
Elise
Beauty Newbie
05/04/24-20:40
I absolutely love my kosas concealer absolutely amazing coverage my go to concealer my number 1 recommend purchasing lovely on skin as well ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
I absolutely love my kosas concealer absolutely amazing
Mel
Beauty Enthusiast
05/04/24-03:48
I love the Kosas Revealer Super creamy + brightening concealer. I bought about 5 concealers at the same time, because i started experiencing a burning sensation with all my current ones. It's the first product I've tried from Kosas, it was recommended by a friend from Buenos Aires. I tried so many concealers at this point, I almost gave up. Then she bought this for me (shade 02W). It feels amazing and it doesn't crease. I have eczema so it's very very hard for me to find makeup that doesn't emphasize my dryness. 10/10. Good luck to everyone!
Leah
Beauty Adviser
05/03/24-23:09
In love with their concealer! I would love to win this competition! ๐Ÿ˜
In love with their concealer! I would love to win this