/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Hannah
Beauty Newbie
06/05/24-19:11
100% it HAS to be the Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing powder!! (In the shade Airy for me 😘) it gives an instant Smoothness, brightness and blurred effect without caking. My favourite go-to for that natural finish! Kosas for the win!
100% it HAS to be the Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting &
Lily
Beauty Newbie
06/05/24-18:08
I love the kosas concealer because it provides excellent coverage and feels so creamy which makes it blend like a dream. I would definitely recommend this product if you love a concealer that brightens your under eyes! Another think is they have an excellent shade range.
I love the kosas concealer because it provides excellent
Izzy
Beauty Adviser
06/05/24-14:36
My favourite Kosas product is the Revealer Skin Improving Foundation.  I love this product because it makes my skin look amazing, is lightweight, packed with skin loving ingredients AND the shade range is excellent. I have a medium olive complexion and usually struggle to find good foundation matches for it but this shade is really spot on and blends seamlessly into my skin ✨✨
My favourite Kosas product is the Revealer Skin Improving
Angel
Beauty Newbie
06/05/24-11:36
I'm captivated by the allure of this image showcasing the Kosas lip liner. The sleek, minimalist background creates an ambiance of effortless chic, suggesting that no matter where life takes you, you can always exude charm and confidence. The lip liner itself embodies the essence of a 'baddie'—bold, unstoppable, and unapologetically stylish. Its precise application and versatile shade add the perfect finishing touch to any makeup look, empowering you to express your unique beauty with ease. Winning the Kosas goodies bag would not only elevate my beauty routine but also serve as a reminder to embrace my inner 'baddie' and fearlessly conquer each day with flair."
I'm captivated by the allure of this image showcasing the
Abi
Beauty Enthusiast
06/05/24-08:39
This Kosas plump + juicy collagen spray on serum is one of my favorite products l.I love how good my face feels after applying it.I can feel how it tights my wrinkles and without drying my face,my skin feels smooth and not sticky at all.
This Kosas plump + juicy collagen spray on serum is one of
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
06/05/24-06:48
Kosas is a brand which I have not yet tried but would love the opportunity to try them. Their lip oils and most of their products are greatly admired by so many people and they look beautiful clean packaging. Perfect formulas and cult following makes them a brand we all desire.
Magda
Beauty Newbie
05/05/24-21:07
I started using this product for some time and I liked it and why because I have a heavy face, very oily and shiny, let's be honest, it's not a good thing and finding a good product means a miracle. But I found it for me, it's amazing, it doesn't tear, it's great. mattifying and most importantly, my nose is not shiny :) and it stays on the skin for a long time, it feels very good and I like using it
I started using this product for some time and I liked it
Lina
Beauty Enthusiast
05/05/24-19:04
In love with this concealer!!! The brightening 10/10. And the coverage is so good. Obsessed
In love with this concealer!!! The brightening 10/10. And