/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Liz
Beauty Adviser
05/27/23-16:45
So excited about this one... I've been hankering after one of these blushes for months, after being unimpressed when they initially came out and ignoring them (I thought they were gimmicky πŸ™ˆπŸ€£). I was planning to buy Warm Pink, but since it's now summer I went rogue and chose Intense Coral instead. I'm hoping it's going to be better for the summer, and slightly warmer skin tones than usualπŸ€žπŸ’—
So excited about this one... I've been hankering after one
Bexboo1980
Beauty Adviser
05/27/23-14:36
Hey guys, looking for a new summer eyeshadow palette any recommendations x
Shakira
Beauty Newbie
05/27/23-14:10
ready for summer skincare!
Biliseta
Beauty Adviser
05/27/23-10:49
I am ready for summer β˜€οΈ πŸ˜ƒ
I am ready for summer β˜€οΈ πŸ˜ƒ
Safina
Beauty Adviser
05/27/23-08:51
Hey guys, I’m looking for a good everyday sunscreen which I can use on like sensitive skin. Any recommendations or suggestions welcome, thanks 😊 🌞
Tori
Beauty Newbie
05/27/23-08:41
I received a sample of the sunday riley afterglow and I have had a love/hate relationship with the products...this however is devine! The best Vitamin C I have ever used. It is quite thick but my skins absolutely loves it. It drinks it in and leaves it so soft afterwards! I have more mature skin and some vitamin c creams have been too much for me but this is perfect. I also tried the Vitamin C CEO and again its the moisturiser I reach for every day now! A great line from Sunday Riley! Am keen to try more now!
I received a sample of the sunday riley afterglow and I have
Jurgita
05/26/23-14:01
Ready for summer βœ”οΈπŸŒž
Ready for summer βœ”οΈπŸŒž
Irini
Beauty Adviser
05/26/23-11:58
Gonna try new things this week
Gonna try new things this week