Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Maisy
Beauty Newbie
05/03/23-11:49
Popped into TKMAXX on the way home from work this morning and managed to find a couple of little goodies to treat myself to. Cannot believe the moon child pallete was still in there. Was the last one. 😍😍 Cannot wait to give the cetaphil a go either! The moon child palette should have been £38 and I got it for £12.99. They had some on their website so run don't walk to get them if you're a fan. Cetaphil was £6.99 instead of £11
Popped into TKMAXX on the way home from work this morning
Jurgita
05/03/23-11:06
A wonderful primer! Make-up really stays on better and looks prettier, the skin is nourished and that banana scent... 😍 I think I'm in love 🤭
A wonderful primer! Make-up really stays on better and looks
Marie
Beauty Enthusiast
05/03/23-10:54
First week and received lovely product recommendations and advice, aswell as some lovely comments on my recommendation. Thank you
First week and received lovely product recommendations and
karolina
05/03/23-10:43
Finally I got Charlotte Tilbury pillow talk lipstick and it's amazing ❤️ I have a lip liner for long time and it begone my favourite, they both just amazing. Also been gifted rare beauty bronzer stick, omg idt amazing blending like melted butter 😍
Finally I got Charlotte Tilbury pillow talk lipstick and
Nazia
05/03/23-08:12 (edited on 05/03/23-08:12)
I got these samples to try the clarins double serum this product is amazing it made my skin refreshed and smooth i used this in the morning it was not greasy my skin looks and feels smoother i have enjoyed useing this product it needs to be added to my face routine
I got these samples to try the clarins double serum this
Desire
Beauty Adviser
05/03/23-07:24
Thanks everyone
Thanks everyone
Biliseta
Beauty Newbie
05/02/23-23:00
🙂
🙂
Nazia
05/02/23-20:22
Thank you to everyone on the sephora community for the lovely comments and likes means a lot xx
Thank you to everyone on the sephora community for the