/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Priscilla
05/28/23-13:29
I love this gentle but effective cleanser. I have started to use it daily morning and evening. I appreciate the fact it is fragrance free and that it doesn't dry up my skin. I can follow it up with serum and moisturiser no problem. I have combination skin and it works great for me. Do you use Cerave products?
I love this gentle but effective cleanser. I have started to
Carwen
Beauty Newbie
05/28/23-12:39 (edited on 05/28/23-12:40)
Just received my Pureology order and I can't wait to use the haircare products. Fleurdeforce highly recommends the brand so I'm very excited to see how I get along with the products. 💜 xx
Just received my Pureology order and I can't wait to use the
Liz
Beauty Adviser
05/28/23-12:32
Sunshine and salty air makes moisture sprays a necessity, this time of year. I'm halfway through this now, but am waiting on the release of CT's new essence-in-mist 🙌 very excited for that 😍💖
Sunshine and salty air makes moisture sprays a necessity,
Zoozoospetals
Beauty Adviser
05/28/23-11:47
Anyone else save these little sample bottles to fill up for holidays? Perfect size for hand luggage if needed 🤩😎
Anyone else save these little sample bottles to fill up for
Zoozoospetals
Beauty Adviser
05/28/23-11:45
Always use my Vichy in the sun (and out obviously ) plus aftersun. The range keeps me protected and nicely tanned 🌝😎
Always use my Vichy in the sun (and out obviously ) plus
Lina
Beauty Enthusiast
05/28/23-11:09
NYX Matte Bronzer Powder. it's perfect powder lovely colour perfect for used ever day suitable at used spring and summer sessions.
NYX Matte Bronzer Powder. it's perfect powder lovely colour
Biliseta
Beauty Adviser
05/28/23-11:05 (edited on 05/28/23-11:06)
Today I'm applying Capital Soleil UV Age Daily SPF50. Lovely texture, smells nice and it's easy to apply. Enriched with antioxidants, including black tea, vitamin C and Vichy Mineral Thermal water. Recommended to everyone 👌
Today I'm applying Capital Soleil UV Age Daily SPF50.
Christina
Beauty Insider
05/28/23-10:36
It's all peachy! I started using my Pat McGrath Nude Venus II blush yesterday, which comes up very peach-toned on me... and it ended up changing my whole look - outfit, eyeshadow, lipstick - fortunately I already had peachy-bronze nails. 🍑Blush: Pat McGrath Nude Venus 2; Foundation: YSL All Hours LC4; Lipstick: Pat McGrath Christy; Eyeshadow: Ciate The Editor New England palette; Setting Powder: Pat McGrath Sublime Perfection Blurring Under Eye Powder; Powder: Glo Skin Beauty Beige Light; Concealer: Glo Skin Beauty High Beam; Mascara: Benefit Badgal Bang; Highlighter: Pat McGrath Lunar Allure; Brows: Beauty Pie Perfect Brown Eyebrow Pencil; Hair: Living Proof Dry Volume Spray; Nails: NailsINC Major Player
It's all peachy! I started using my Pat McGrath Nude Venus