Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Jurgita
Rising Star
05/26/23-14:01
Ready for summer ✔️🌞
Ready for summer ✔️🌞
Irini
Rising Star
05/26/23-11:58
Gonna try new things this week
Gonna try new things this week
Ria
Rising Star
05/26/23-10:34
I recently won £100 to spend in Sephora, and I couldn't be happier! After spending a whole day thinking, and strategising about trying as many products as possible that I've always wanted to try, I placed my order, and these goodies arrived today. I love them all! I got an advent by sephora and it had tons of products that are such great quality (I'll add the pic in the comments)! And value too! I'll definitely be carrying them with me everywhere, especially during trips. I also got 2 huda beauty sets, so pretty and I can't say anything bad about the quality either, I'll be testing them all soon and reviewing them. I also got the super popular gisou hair perfume--it smells lush! Honey and happiness! I might be using it as my daily perfume in the days I want something more subtle, or combining it with my edp to see how it'll end up, I'm sure I'll smell yummy 😁 Last, I got my favourite Yankee candle scent mini, it smells like being in a field of lavender in a warm summer evening with a cool lemonade in your hand--bliss! Thank you so much @Lydia @SephoraUK and team for this, my birthday is in less than a month, and you sure made it special without knowing!
I recently won £100 to spend in Sephora, and I couldn't be
Cara
05/26/23-05:25
Hello! Can anyone recommend a decent makeup primer and foundation? I'm 34, skin is combination but more oily than normal. I have some fine lines but luckily not many and feel my current foundation sits within the fine lines making them more noticeable. Currently use Revolution IRL foundation for every day and double wear for going out etc but feel double wear is just highlighting the fine lines now.
Stephanie
Beauty Expert
05/25/23-20:52
I have been using Mineral 89 72 H Hyaluronic Acid Boosting face cream for a fortnight and I am really happy with the results. I have already been using the Mineral 89 facial serum and fortifying eye serum so the facial cream is an extra boost of hydration. It has a nice gel / cream consistency and smells really nice. It is easy to apply and a little goes a long way. On contact it seems to melt into the skin it is so luxurious. It absorbs quickly without any greasy or oily residue leaving a soft, glowing, look to the skin. Skin feels plumped, very hydrated, soothed and comfortable. Fine lines and wrinkles are reduced and the whole complexion looks youthful and fresh. I will certainly be continuing to use the Mineral 89 cream and i would definitely recommend.
I have been using Mineral 89 72 H Hyaluronic Acid Boosting
Stephanie
Beauty Expert
05/25/23-20:43 (edited on 05/25/23-20:44)
Shade names and their fun meanings on the O.P.I Tokyo Collection of 4 mini nail polish set
Shade names and their fun meanings on the O.P.I Tokyo
Stephanie
Beauty Expert
05/25/23-20:42
My bargain O.P.I Tokyo Collection of 4 mini nail polish set arrived from Sephora today. I am really happy with the set the colours are really pretty. The colour shades in the set are called Rice Rice Baby, Another Ramen - TIC evening, Arigato From Tokyo and All Your Dreams In Vending Machines. Such a fun set, I have left another image of the shade names and their fun meanings x
My bargain O.P.I Tokyo Collection of 4 mini nail polish set
Ellen
Beauty Expert
05/25/23-17:23
Hourglass Voyeur Eyeshadow Stick These are creamy with a satiny/very slight shimmer finish. They glide on with no pulling at the skin and once set they do not budge! I have issues with my makeup disappearing on me as the day goes on but not these, I have to really put an effort into removing them at the end of the day too. I have Moon and Aurora, which are great everyday easy to wear shades for me. Has anyone else tried them?
Hourglass Voyeur Eyeshadow Stick These are creamy with a