/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Keara
Beauty Adviser
06/29/23-14:31 (edited on 06/29/23-14:32)
Gotta say I love the highlighter I’m wearing, it’s super pretty! If you haven’t checked out Danessa Myricks beauty products you’re missing out! 🏃‍♀️ 👀  Products used : ELF Power Grip Primer Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil, Browzings Palette, 24hr Brow Setter YSL Nu Skin Tint Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer Charlotte Tilbury Contour Wand Charlotte Tilbury Matte Beauty Blush Wand - Pink Pop Danessa Myricks Vision Flush Highlighter- Femme   YSL Lash Primer  Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Mac Technakohl Eyeliner - Risque Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder  Illamasqua Expressionist Eyeshadow Palette Mac Lipglass - Nymphette  Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Gotta say I love the highlighter I’m wearing, it’s super
Claire
Beauty Adviser
06/29/23-14:24
One of my little fave Illuminators ! X
One of my little fave  Illuminators ! X
Hristina
Beauty Newbie
06/29/23-14:17
Skin care, Makeup, Hair care and perfume ready to go 💪👏
Skin care,  Makeup,  Hair care and perfume ready to go 💪👏
Anam
06/29/23-14:07
My minis for short trip ❤️
My minis for short trip ❤️
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
06/29/23-13:12 (edited on 06/29/23-14:37)
I have an obsession with Molton Brown, this is only half my collection, I couldn't fit anymore into the cabinets. 🙈 They smell incredible, everything MB makes are pleasing on the eyes and more so for the nose. It is brand that I will never fall out of love with 💕💜 What is your favourite Brand?
I have an obsession with Molton Brown, this is only half my
flo
Beauty Adviser
06/29/23-13:04
A few of my favourite minis on a staycation with me at the famous centre parcs! 🌲 It’s such a peaceful but fun place to be though I still need to keep on top of skin care so I brought a bundle with me in my Sephora beauty box bag! 🥰 I brought more from the beauty box with me but these are my favourites and all I could fit in my hand ☺️
A few of my favourite minis on a staycation with me at the
Esha
Beauty Newbie
06/29/23-11:16
The secret for a glowy base✨✨✨
The secret for a glowy base✨✨✨
Josie
Beauty Adviser
06/29/23-10:45
A recent purchase of mine, I’ve tried so many hand creams and most irritate me especially if they are heavily fragranced. But this is scent free and it’s so thick and creamy leaving my hands looking and feeling so soft. Definitely my new favourite hand cream, especially because a little goes a long way so lasts a while!!
A recent purchase of mine, I’ve tried so many hand creams