/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Ellen
Beauty Adviser
04/08/23-16:45
Eye patches I used to think they were all a bit gimmicky and have a lot of excess packaging compared to an eye cream. However having seen worthwhile results with some I do use them. Of these three the Sarah Chapman ones are most effective but they are very fiddly to apply, as they cover the entire eye area including the lid, I can see a visible difference after using them. The Shiseido ones are so much easier to apply and a softer cloth like mask. The Patchology ones make no difference that I can see. They often have so much product in the pack there is enough for face, neck, and arms! Have you tried these or any you would recommend?
Eye patches I used to think they were all a bit gimmicky and
AReview333
04/08/23-16:41
Dermalogica Milkfoliant is still my favourite exfoliator for sensitive skin!! 💎
Dermalogica Milkfoliant is still my favourite exfoliator for
Mollie
04/08/23-15:38
My favourite skincare product ever! I've struggled with sensitive skin for such a long time, and my skin was always so dry, but I never wanted to apply anything for fear my skin would flare up.  I researched the ingredients in this before I bought it. It contains no alcohol, fragrance or essential oils and works perfect for my skin; no stinging near the eyes or flare-ups and keeps my skin so hydrated by only using the smallest amount.  I could not recommend this product enough for dry, sensitive skin. Also it works for eczema-prone skin.
My favourite skincare product ever! I've struggled with
Christina
Beauty Insider
04/08/23-14:11
I've had a couple of notifications from Dermalogica about their new launch of Clear Start acne spray for bacne (back acne). I know there's been a lot of questions on the community about helping teenage kids with acne and I always highly recommend the Clear Start range - it was super helpful for me as a teenager - so I thought I'd share this in case anyone's suffering with bacne. This is one of those products I wish had been around a lot sooner 🌻
I've had a couple of notifications from Dermalogica about
Keara
Beauty Adviser
04/08/23-13:37
💄
💄
Lore Lorena
04/08/23-12:45
The one and only, Chanel Chance I 1st got this on my wedding day, 18 years ago, believe it or not this is the same bottle. If I was to choose a perfume for the rest of my life, this will be the one. Definition is Elegance
The one and only,  Chanel Chance  I 1st got this on my
Elena
Beauty Adviser
04/08/23-11:21
Some of my favourite products from NYX .. i love the lip oil drip 💚💛💖
Some of my favourite products from NYX .. i love the lip oil
Desire
Beauty Adviser
04/08/23-10:14
My favourites
My favourites