Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Liz
Beauty Adviser
28/07/23-18:23
Had a lovely afternoon at the Summer in Dior event in Bristol! Lots of useful info and tips, and I may have made a teeny purchase... I'm blaming the champagne 🍾 🙈 💖
Had a lovely afternoon at the Summer in Dior event in
Madalina
Beauty Enthusiast
28/07/23-16:35
I love The Ordinary products. I find them quite cheap and effective. I enjoyed reading this article. It helped me find out what products are suitable for my skin type.❤️
I love The Ordinary products. I find them quite cheap and
Desire
Beauty Adviser
28/07/23-10:50
Love this vichy b3 Serum for dark spots and pigmentation,its so easily absorbed and fades my acne scars
Love this vichy b3 Serum for dark spots and pigmentation,its
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
28/07/23-10:44
The newest addition to my Dior collection, this is the Limited Edition Nail and Cuticle Apricot Cream. The texture and colour is absolutely gorgeous 🧡
The newest addition to my Dior collection, this is the
Lore Lorena
28/07/23-10:40
Happens to me often to have tierd looking eyes after to many hours working at the laptop or very late night. I find the Strivectin tighten & Lift peptight to be the best eye serum for this problem
Happens to me often to have tierd looking eyes after to many
Emma
Beauty Adviser
28/07/23-08:46
These are my ultimate cleansing products. I use a microfibre cloth to remove my mascara with just warm water and as long as it’s not a waterproof mascara I find it works really well. Next I use a balm as my first cleanse and Clinique Take the Day off Cleansing balm is absolutely amazing. This is the new charcoal version. Finally I use the Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel as my second cleanse. It’s a really efficient cleanser without stripping my skin and leaves it feeling hydrated and comfortable.
These are my ultimate cleansing products. I use a microfibre
Polly
Beauty Adviser
28/07/23-08:13
What is your favourite brown eye liner? I currently love my made by mitchell one 🥰
Jennifer
Beauty Adviser
27/07/23-18:25
One of my favourite skincare products is Peter thomas roth face masks And I love this stem cell mask it's so hydrating and nourishing. Makes my skin feel so plump like I've had a spa facial and it has a very soft rose scent
One of my favourite skincare products is Peter thomas roth