/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Liz
Beauty Adviser
05/08/23-12:55
After a discourse with @Ellen earlier, here's one for discussion... Are there any products (or even brands) that you avoid purely based on smell? A few from me: Strivectin (only the pinky/purple range though), Prai (too heavily fragranced), Lancôme (especially Genifique, and their lipsticks), Biossance (moisturiser only... the eye cream and rose oil are lush) Rimmel (just dont like the smell). There are others, but maybe you have some suggestions? 🤔🥰💖
Savvy_skincarebeauty
Beauty Adviser
05/08/23-12:21
This is one of those viral products that deserves all the credit it gets. I purchased this a couple of months ago after seeing it all over my socials & my face & hands have thanked me ever since 💙 I suffer with Atopic dermatitis on my hands & this is an absolute godsend! Luxuriously thick & rich texture that immediately soothes, repairs, hydrates & leaves your skin feeling utterly amazing. Thanks to it being non-comogenic it won't block your pores, just remember to always apply to cleansed skin to avoid trapping in any dirt or bacteria in your pores. I've totally fallen in love with this balm 💙
This is one of those viral products that deserves all the
Desire
Beauty Adviser
05/08/23-11:15
My favourite,it has helped me fade my acne scars
My favourite,it has helped me fade my acne scars
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Beauty Insider
05/08/23-10:50
Just shows that try before you buy works I received a sample of Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream to strengthen & moisturize and now have gone for the full size 🐘
Just shows that try before you buy works   I received a
Fiken
Beauty Enthusiast
05/08/23-09:44
My magic go to product When my skin is tired and my eyes look awful this always perks me up! Bareminerals are the best
My magic go to product  When my skin is tired and my eyes
Marimara
Beauty Enthusiast
04/08/23-23:12 (edited on 04/08/23-23:12)
🌟 Unveiling My Skincare MVP! 🌟 Hey there, beauty enthusiasts! ✨I'm spilling the beans on my ultimate skincare secret weapon – the Cerave Hydrating Cleanser! 🙌 ✨This magic potion is my go-to for that fresh, clean canvas before diving into my skincare routine. It's like a spa day for my face, leaving it super hydrated and ready to soak up all the goodness that follows. ✨Let's spread the skincare love! What's your ride-or-die product that you can't live without? Share below and let's swap our skin-loving faves!
🌟 Unveiling My Skincare MVP! 🌟  Hey there, beauty
Lana
Beauty Newbie
04/08/23-21:17
My absolute holy grail !! some may say it’s overrated but definitely worth every penny in my books! so glowy and amazing in every way!!
My absolute holy grail !! some may say it’s overrated but
Cathrine
Beauty Adviser
04/08/23-17:05
My ultimate skincare product right now is the La Roche Posay Anthelios UVMUNE400 Oil control Fluid. It’s lightweight, easy to apply, absorbs quickly and leaves my skin looking flawless and matte all day long. It sits well under makeup and I know my skin is protected from the sun. I highly recommend this if you haven’t tried it before 😊
My ultimate skincare product right now is the La Roche Posay