/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Ramune
Beauty Adviser
05/14/24-12:57
Just got my nails doneπŸ’…
Just got my nails doneπŸ’…
Mars
Beauty Enthusiast
05/14/24-12:10
This lip treatment is like a dream come true for your lips! It's got this rich, buttery texture that feels amazing. Seriously, it's like a spa day for your lips. Plus, it's not greasy or sticky at all, which is a big win in my book. I've noticed my lips feeling way smoother and plumper after using it, and the fine lines? They're definitely less noticeable. And the best part? No sting, just soft, luscious lips. Trust me, if you're all about that lip care life, this stuff is a game-changer.
Vidooshi
Beauty Enthusiast
05/14/24-11:58
I adore the Kosas Plum and Juicy Vegan Spray-On Serum for several compelling reasons. Firstly, its innovative formulation is a game-changer in skincare. The serum blends the goodness of natural, vegan ingredients with cutting-edge technology, ensuring it delivers visible results. I appreciate how the serum effortlessly hydrates and nourishes my skin, leaving it feeling silky-smooth and supple. The spray-on application is not only convenient but also ensures even coverage without any greasy residue, making it perfect for my busy lifestyle.
I adore the Kosas Plum and Juicy Vegan Spray-On Serum for
EJZ
Beauty Adviser
05/14/24-11:40
Simple but lovely and juicy gloss
Krishna
Beauty Enthusiast
05/14/24-11:00
The kosas concealer is one of the best make up items I have ever used! The shade range is incredible and there is something for everyone!
Sophie
Beauty Newbie
05/14/24-10:20
My favourite product is the Hotline lip liner in 'neutral pink beige'. Perfect for a natural everyday look!
My favourite product is the Hotline lip liner in 'neutral
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
05/14/24-09:18
Huda beauty 😍
Huda beauty 😍
Holly
Beauty Adviser
05/14/24-06:55
The best combo foundation flawless finish lasts me all day weightless and just stunning then the concealer over that full coverage doesn't crease and stays looking perfect for hours absolutely love these two products together 😍😍😍
The best combo foundation flawless finish lasts me all day