/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Holly
Beauty Adviser
05/15/24-06:36
Who likes my nails 😍😍😍 there only press one but I absolutely love them
Who likes my nails 😍😍😍 there only press one but I
Maria
Beauty Enthusiast
05/15/24-06:17
Love the lip product, it has so many amazing oils in it. I use it on myself and have reccomended it to many others. It really does hydrate more than many other products on the market that claim to be masks and dont have as many skincare ingredients. Beautiful product, worth the purchase.
Jem✨
Beauty Adviser
05/15/24-04:46
Vibes ✨💕
Jem✨
Beauty Adviser
05/15/24-04:31
Before and after 💕
Edith
Beauty Newbie
05/14/24-17:07
I’ve only ever tried very few Kosas products but I love what I’ve tried so far. I tried the lipgloss in shade jellyfish and it was so long lasting and stayed on when I ate food. It also tastes and smells lush
I’ve only ever tried very few Kosas products but I love what
Zee
Beauty Adviser
05/14/24-16:33
I absolutely loved these eye patches 🫐🫐🫐 it really refreshed my under eye area and looked alot brighter and less puffy. I think I should stock up on some more 🫐🫐🫐
I absolutely loved these eye patches 🫐🫐🫐 it really
Husna
Beauty Enthusiast
05/14/24-16:31
KOSASChemistry AHA Serum Deodorant 70ml Beachy Clean. This has been my go to deodrant. This not only helps to fight odour but actively helps brighten your underarms due to the AHA’s, and in doing so has helped with keeping those pesky ingrown hairs away too! 
KOSASChemistry AHA Serum Deodorant 70ml Beachy Clean. This
Heba
Beauty Newbie
05/14/24-14:06
The most flawless lip combo to exist. I pair it with the Charlotte Tilbury cheat lip liner. Every one needs to try it! I always loooove a bit of colour on my lips but with the hydration and this lip balm provides the hydration and makes my lips look juicy ✨