/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
validated
Nohas86
08/08/23-14:02
I have been having fun trying these two lovely products from Sephora. So far...I love them both! 🀩
I have been having fun trying these two lovely products from
PurpleHearts
Beauty Newbie
08/08/23-13:52
πŸ’™ Lipikar Baume AP+M 200ml πŸ’™ As you can see, I have used this a lot! And even then, a little goes a long way! This soothes my facial skin flare-ups so effectively! 🫢🏼 I tend to use this during the evening/night. Highly recommend for those with dry, irritated skin πŸ’™
Shifa
Beauty Adviser
08/08/23-13:41
Recommendation; CeraVe blemish control for redness and acne. Please message me so I can send you my in depth review BEFORE purchasing. Also comment below if you have any questions
KatPow82
08/08/23-13:41
Ultimate skincare product - CeraVe foot cream - This has quickly become my favourite foot cream, it is so smooth and hydrating, and actually feels like it absorbs deeply into the skin, unlike most other foot creams I’ve tried that just coat the foot and don’t hydrate the skin. I like to use a really thick layer in the bottom and sides of my feet and then put on socks to keep it in place whilst it does its magic. I’m a nurse, so over the years my feet have been punished with 8-12h shifts, without breaks, and not sitting down at all in that time, so as you can imagine it has created super dry, hardened skin on my heels and ball of foot, which has become a nightmare to remove, even with a natural volcanic rock. Since adding this into my routine it’s made a huge difference, not only in reducing the dryness, but also stopping them drying out between applications (which again did happen with other foot creams), the skin feels softer day by day, so am looking forward to seeing the long term effects of using this, as I continue to use on a daily or twice daily basis (if I use it twice, I put less on to make it last longer), but you don’t need much so the tube could last a long time. Another top quality product from CeraVe, highly recommend
Ultimate skincare product - CeraVe foot cream - This has
Liz
Beauty Adviser
08/08/23-13:38
How exciting! A new perfume from JPG 😍 Obsessed with the packaging πŸ™ŒπŸ€©πŸ’–
How exciting! A new perfume from JPG 😍 Obsessed with the
Ellie
Beauty Newbie
08/08/23-13:33
This makes me so bronzed!
This makes me so bronzed!
Denisse
Beauty Insider
08/08/23-12:07
Such a great cleanser for normal to oily skin ! Also affordable too.
Such a great cleanser for normal to oily skin ! Also
validated
Sofi
08/08/23-11:41
This is a really good mascara. Adds volume and lengthens lashes without clamping. A new favourite 😍
This is a really good mascara. Adds volume and lengthens