Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Iwona
Beauty Adviser
25/07/23-10:18
Fantastic article on sephora website about exfoliating.
Fantastic article on sephora website about exfoliating.
Inspire Al
25/07/23-10:05
My favourite Article on Sephora is Embracing our Unique. We’re all different in our own way but Makeup is something that brings many of us together. I love that Rare Beauty champions for all types of beauty.
My favourite Article on Sephora is Embracing our Unique.
Desire
Beauty Adviser
25/07/23-09:53
Loved this article about natural products for gaircare and how leaning towards vegan and cruelty free products makes difference
Loved this article about natural products for gaircare and
Lucy
25/07/23-09:36
Loved this article of dewy skin! This look is my ultimate skin goal, some great tips in here!  This mission was great because I didn’t even know Sephora did articles like this!! Will be a daily read now 💕💕
Loved this article of dewy skin! This look is my ultimate
Martina
Beauty Adviser
25/07/23-09:28
Blonde from pink💖
Blonde from pink💖
Anam
25/07/23-08:42
Morning beautiful community ❤️
Morning beautiful community ❤️
Jolanta
25/07/23-07:19
Glow up your Summer Make up Routine I found some Sephora inspiration tips for using it in the hot summer that I want to share with the Sephora community: - Instead of a full coverage foundation, opt for a skin tone, BB cream, or tinted moisturizer that will allow your skin to breathe - A summer makeup routine for oily and combination skin will require oil-free water or gel products to help control shine and keep makeup on all day. - Lock in moisture in dry skin with hydrating formulas and nourishing ingredients like glycerin, hyaluronic acid and ceramides. - For sensitive skin, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and non-comedogenic products prevent irritation or breakouts. - Applying SPF before makeup is an essential step in your routine – and not just for summer holiday makeup.
Nohas86
25/07/23-07:08
Good morning 🥰 a little reminder to be kind today ❤️ have a wonderful day
Good morning 🥰 a little reminder to be kind today ❤️ have a