/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Jolanta
Beauty Adviser
08/10/23-08:50
My beautiful mascara for everyday
My beautiful mascara for everyday
Iwona
Beauty Adviser
08/10/23-06:21
I got this as a little sample bottle, with a set I rcecently bought from Sephora. Surprisingly lasted longer than I expected. I noticed positive changes in appearance of my skin. My skin feels more firm, radiant. Will definitely buying one, I want to use whole potential of this serum and see effects of longer usage. A step towards better looking, healthier skin πŸ’—
I got this as a little sample bottle, with a set I rcecently
Chris
Beauty Insider
08/09/23-18:01
Really loving this Vichy Mineral 89 cream, all the benefits of the serum but in a cream, what's not to love 😊😊
Really loving this Vichy Mineral 89 cream, all the benefits
Busra
Beauty Newbie
08/09/23-15:14
Ultimate skincare: Vitamin C
Ultimate skincare: Vitamin C
Shifa
Beauty Adviser
08/09/23-13:28
Hope this helps someone
Hope this helps someone
Lore Lorena
08/09/23-12:56 (edited on 08/09/23-13:13)
A full make up , using Lancôme products. Lancôme foundation Lancôme Pro base primer Lancôme limited edition eyeshadow palette Completed by Lancôme miracle perfume ✨️
A full make up ,  using LancΓ΄me products.   LancΓ΄me
Julzzz
08/09/23-11:11
Vichy- Mineral 89 72 Hour Moisture Boosting Cream πŸ’™βœ¨ I use this product everyday because it gives my face & neck the hydration that I look for in a cream!...I like to apply this perticula product in the evening on to damp skin so it gets to work though out the night whilst I sleep.. In turn I wake up to a fully hydrated & plumper skin which is what I like πŸ’™βœ¨
Vichy- Mineral 89 72 Hour Moisture Boosting Cream πŸ’™βœ¨ I use
Josie
Beauty Adviser
08/09/23-10:34
I got this dry shampoo from Davines in my first beauty box and I absolutely love it!! I’ve tried it a couple of times and the vanilla scent is stunning and different to most dry shampoos. Also it doesn’t leave your hair with white marks or feeling and looking dry and tacky. Definitely going to be my go to dry shampoo!!
I got this dry shampoo from Davines in my first beauty box