/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Rahmasaid
Beauty Adviser
09/13/23-16:50
Newness from dermalogica.. at home peel that gives you a spa kind of experience.. very easy to use and leaves the skin glowing and brightened.
Newness from dermalogica.. at home peel that gives you a spa
KrissyR🌞
Beauty Adviser
09/13/23-13:49 (edited on 09/13/23-13:52)
I have been taking special care of the area around the eyes since I was about 20 years old and now (42 years old)😁 I dare to say that I have tried enough products to be able to judge whether a product is worth it or not. In essence... As I wrote a while ago, Vida Glow eye contour cream impressed me initially as a way of presentation, but two-three weeks later I can already say that my sympathies are not only in terms of packaging. To be honest, I was impressed even after the first few times I used it, but I'm not a fan of sharing an opinion on a skincare product after 1-2 uses (it's not serious).πŸ˜‰ Well, a wonderful cream. A very gentle texture, medium thick, which spreads over the skin like butter. It absorbs quickly, does not leave a greasy or sticky layer, but a very nice brightening. The sensation is of perfect hydration. A great makeup base. It has a delicate fragrance which, at least for me, does not cause any adverse reactions, even though I have sensitive eyes and wear glasses. Unfortunately, however, I found that it is no longer available on the Sephora site, even though I purchased mine about a month ago.😏
I have been taking special care of the area around the eyes
Mila
Beauty Newbie
09/13/23-13:37
My ultimate has to be this sunscreen, which I started buying years ago and still my staple skincare product. Keeps my pigmentation at bay through summer and winter! The only sunscreen that works on my combination skin without melting off my makeup!
My ultimate has to be this sunscreen, which I started buying
Fayy
Beauty Newbie
09/13/23-13:28
With all the new and exciting skincare available that I prioritise to use, it’s always easy to forget what really works for your skin. I always come back and repurchase Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask, it’s just so good especially whenever my skin is feeling a little dehydrated. Even though I’m more combination/oily my skin does occasionally feel tight and dry especially in the winter. If you haven’t tried this I highly recommended it!
With all the new and exciting skincare available that I
validated
Lucy
09/13/23-12:48
My fave skincare products at the moment! Love how gentle these products are and have noticed a massive difference in the redness of my skin 🩷
My fave skincare products at the moment! Love how gentle
Safina
Beauty Adviser
09/13/23-10:57
Lovely lipstick from Lancome, is a lovely shade and has a lovely texture too 😊
Lovely lipstick from Lancome, is a lovely shade and has a
Yas
Beauty Adviser
09/13/23-10:35 (edited on 09/13/23-10:47)
In honour of Glossier coming to Sephora, I wanted to show some of my favourite products (and many repurchases!)πŸ’“βœ¨ I’ve always loved their packaging and simplicity. I’m so excited about their class too!πŸ₯°πŸ˜‡
In honour of Glossier coming to Sephora, I wanted to show
Liz
Beauty Adviser
09/13/23-10:04 (edited on 09/13/23-10:05)
Whoop whoop! πŸ₯³ So I finally got to choose my two new favourite brands (if you haven't yet, do it... it saves £££s! πŸ™Œ) In the end, I decided to go for brands excluded from usual promotions, where I know I want to buy EVERYTHING! πŸ™ˆπŸ€£ All the aitches... step forward Haus Labs and Hourglass. I'm coming for ya! πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ˜˜πŸ’–
Whoop whoop! πŸ₯³ So I finally got to choose my two new