/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Claire
Beauty Adviser
09/14/23-12:40
My Ultimate skincare product would be Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Super C Serum / Brightening Antioxidant Serum . This is amazing as it’s for dull uneven complexions & pigmentations I suffer on and off with areas of pigmentation on my forehead and cheeks this really helps to reduce the look and brighten my skin . Easy to use just use morning & evening before your moisturiser x
My Ultimate skincare product would be Elemis Dynamic
Lana
Beauty Newbie
09/14/23-12:32
Colder weather calls for more hydration with Sheer Glow. My all time favourite foundation for dry skin. Glowy, fresh, has great coverage, infused with vitamin C so it’s helping skin during wear too! So good. The finish is just gorgeous
Colder weather calls for more hydration with Sheer Glow. My
thefreestylingmummy
09/14/23-11:51
The LANCÔME advanced genefique serum is my absolute go to skincare product! It hydrates my skin, helps with fine lines and has really helped my skin barrier. Such a beautiful product ❤️
The LANCÔME advanced genefique serum is my absolute go to
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Beauty Insider
09/14/23-09:08
Lancome Hydra Zen, soothing moisturising & will take you through the seasons seamlessly, I always have one to hand 💕
Lancome Hydra Zen, soothing moisturising & will take you
Lore Lorena
09/14/23-08:57
I can feel a drop in temperature on a daily bases so I starred incorporating Lancôme triple serum to my daily routine along with other serum . What I specifically like about this one, is provides extra boost of moisture for my dry skin working on those fine lines too in the same time.
I can feel a drop in temperature on a daily bases so I
Mila
Beauty Newbie
09/14/23-08:45 (edited on 09/14/23-08:46)
Loving my most recent purchase- The Supergoop Primer. This is a primer and sunscreen all in one and has skincare benefits too! It gives a lovely glow too when I wear it without makeup. Theres a few different options for different skin types which is great such as Matte option. There is also the smaller sizes so you can give it a try first before buying the full size. Full name of product is SUPERGOOP! Glowscreen - Sunscreen SPF 30 PA+++ with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide
Loving my most recent purchase- The Supergoop Primer. This
Anna
Beauty Newbie
09/14/23-07:16
My new favorite! Toning hair mask to give my hair little colour refresher and moisturise hair.
My new favorite! Toning hair mask to give my hair little
validated
sabina
Beauty Adviser
09/13/23-18:02
😍 My favourite 😍
😍 My favourite 😍