/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Mya
Beauty Newbie
26/09/23-23:34
K beauty never can go wrong. Beauty of Joseon can never go wrong
K beauty never can go wrong. Beauty of Joseon can never go
melanie
Beauty Adviser
26/09/23-19:22
So excited. I never have any luck with this community, and was in the need to find a good powder. Already been dispatched. Made my day xxx
So excited. I never have any luck with this community, and
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
26/09/23-14:56
This is Sephora Westfield White City yesterday, it is a great location with brilliant brands for those who have never been there.
This is Sephora Westfield White City yesterday, it is a
flo
Beauty Adviser
26/09/23-14:12
I’ve just been swatching a colour I wouldn’t usually wear and I am SO impressed with cream eye products!🫶🏻 I’m very oily prone so I tend to stay away from cream products but I had no clue cream eye products could have such good longevity with no creasing! I even didn’t know how many colours were available now but the best thing I find is how seamlessly they blend with ease. If you haven’t tried any I’d highly recommend to give them ago, I wish I did sooner! 😍
I’ve just been swatching a colour I wouldn’t usually wear
KatPow82
26/09/23-13:24
Ultimate skin care product - Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF 50
Ultimate skin care product - Dermalogica Dynamic Skin
Lore Lorena
26/09/23-12:29
With colder days , the skin needs extra protection and moisturising cream. An anti wrinkles  cream , dark spots corrector, and also firming. That is well necessary for myself, going  on the wrong side of the 40s. It has a very rich creamy texture, that can be applied easy and smooth on the skin . It has a very mild fragrance scent , not bothering, inst3d quite pleased. It  takes some times to be absorbed by the skin , so go with a very small amount. My favourite for this this time of the year is Lancôme multi-lift ultra SFP20
With colder days , the skin needs extra protection and
Carlton
Beauty Adviser
26/09/23-10:08
My favourite laroche posay skincare routine
My favourite laroche posay skincare routine
Zara
Beauty Newbie
25/09/23-21:17
Cute minis stand at saudi sephora, was such a lovely and tidy store 🖤🫶🏻🩷💫😍
Cute minis stand at saudi sephora, was such a lovely and