Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
18/09/23-12:12
My Ultimate Skincare products at present are Vichy Neovadiol products designed especially for Menopausal Skin. My products are Neovadiol Meno 5 Serum, Neovadiol lip and eye cream and Neovadiol plumping day cream. They all smell absolutely gorgeous with a light floral scent. Absorb quickly into the skin without any oiliness or residue. Skin is instantly hydrated, plumped, smooth and soft. Fine lines and wrinkles are reduced and the whole face feels soothed and comfortable. I would definitely recommend x
My Ultimate Skincare products at present are Vichy Neovadiol
Sophie
Beauty Newbie
18/09/23-11:39
Fab tips within an article on Sephora 💗
Fab tips within an article on Sephora 💗
Silvia
18/09/23-10:59
My absolute favourite formula of retinol (retinal, actually). I listened to my beauty friends and I used it with “sandwich method” and it did wonders for my skin. By itself, it is a bit drying, to be honest, but adding a serum and a moisturiser ( I use serums for sensitive skin, like Cicaplast from La Roche Posay or Sensitive Genifique from Lancome) and sometimes an occlusive, are turning the retinal experience into my best skincare experience ever!
My absolute favourite formula of retinol (retinal,
Annie
Beauty Adviser
17/09/23-10:42
This has got to be my all time favourite. It just sinks into the skin & leaves it looking hydrated. Wouldn't be without it. Just been on holiday & these lovelies came with me😍
This has got to be my all time favourite. It just sinks into
Lisa
Beauty Newbie
16/09/23-19:45
Just 1 of my favourites 💛 Olympia
Just 1 of my favourites 💛 Olympia
Chelle.x.x.x
Beauty Enthusiast
16/09/23-08:54
How beautiful are these two. That make up was stunning and looked effortless to apply. Has anyone purchased any of the items used yet? Xxx
How beautiful are these two. That make up was stunning and
Sonaina
Beauty Newbie
15/09/23-18:09
Such a good masterclass and now I want their blush💖
Such a good masterclass and now I want their blush💖
Angelina
15/09/23-17:37
Simple make up is the best make up. Love the look and the model and the tips throughout the online meeting! Absolute pleasure
Simple make up is the best make up. Love the look and the