/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Cristiana
09/28/23-07:01
For a glowy base and natural, the mini powder it's the glowy version...โœจ๏ธ๐Ÿ’—
For a glowy base and natural, the mini powder it's the glowy
Lisa2021
Beauty Newbie
09/28/23-06:55
Cosrx snail mucin essence - Couldnโ€™t live without this stuff now!
Cosrx snail mucin essence  - Couldnโ€™t live without this
Tamy
Beauty Adviser
09/28/23-02:34
Hi everyone! Coming in with another unpopular opinion ๐Ÿซฃ received a sample of this laneige lip mask and was looking forward to trying it as everyone I ever speak to hype their products...I found it it to be EXACTLY like any other inexpensive lip product such as VASELINE. Glad I didn't purchase a full size. Have you tried it? Let me know what you think. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Hi everyone! Coming in with another unpopular opinion ๐Ÿซฃ
Nazia
09/27/23-20:45
I loved this night serum sample need to buy this soon amazing
I loved this night serum sample need to buy this soon
Marie
Beauty Enthusiast
09/27/23-14:29 (edited on 09/27/23-14:32)
Just one coat of Sephora size up mascara has given me lovely long lashes. First time trying this mascara for me and I can honestly say I'm loving it (ignore the rest of my face, it's naked other than the mascara ๐Ÿคฃ)
Just one coat of Sephora size up mascara has given me lovely
Yas
Beauty Adviser
09/27/23-14:13
This serum is one of my most favourite skincare products I use daily. The Advanced Genifique Serum will always be a product I will continue to use. I purchased the full sized bottle of this amazing serum, after using a sample size bottle. I've been using it for some time now. I use the serum in the morning and in the evening. To say I am ecstatic is putting it midly. I am over the moon with this product. The serum gives me a really healthy and radiant glow. I apply the serum with the loaded dropper, which gives the correct dose for each application. The liquid feels silky to touch, and it really does glide over my skin so easily. My skin absorbs it quickly and feels immediately quenched and hydrated. Lancome has knocked it out of the park with this product, as my skin now feels comfortable, soft and supple, as well as feeling plumped. The Genifique serum helps to even out my skin tone and make it brighter and healthier. I love the look of the bottle and packaging, as it feels bougie and luxurious. I'm very happy in my skin.
This serum is one of my most favourite skincare products I
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Beauty Insider
09/27/23-08:21
Jurlique Restorative rich cream, to use I warmed this between my fingertips before smoothing & pressing evenly onto my face and neck .With ingredients including Spilanthes ( a collagen boosting herb ) and silicone and paraben free my skin is getting more radiant by the day. Absorbs beautifully and perfect for the cooler months ahead
Jurlique Restorative rich cream,  to use I warmed this
Tamy
Beauty Adviser
09/27/23-08:20
Unpopular opinion perhaps, I have now been using the huda beauty once coat mascara for a couple of weeks and I don't really like it. The formula clumps my lashes and the wand is too big! Have you guys tried it?