/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Samantha
10/01/23-12:17
Britney Spears Jungle Fantasy is a great affordable perfume. It’s a Fresh Scent that opens with Watermelon & ends with Cupcske Accord.  It’s sweet, fresh & definitely a fantastic scent πŸ’šπŸ©·
Britney Spears Jungle Fantasy is a great affordable perfume.
Angelina
10/01/23-10:56
New eyeliner. Very pleased with results. Shade 04 Smoke. Lancome Hypnose
New eyeliner. Very pleased with results. Shade 04 Smoke.
Grace
Beauty Newbie
10/01/23-09:45
I couldn’t be without Clinique Take the day off eye makeup remover. Nothing compares!
Casey
Beauty Newbie
09/30/23-19:44
Embroylisse cream is the base step I never skip, honestly it makes my makeup flawless every time 🀩
Embroylisse cream is the base step I never skip, honestly it
Samantha
09/30/23-14:43
This has to be by far the best hair product for Dry hair!! I have very long thick hair & this has been an absolute dream for my hair !!
This has to be by far the best hair product for Dry hair!! I
Divi
Beauty Enthusiast
09/30/23-10:06
I love this Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy lotion! It helps me calm down and relax at the end of the day. I keep it on my bedside and enjoy using it every night
I love this Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy lotion! It
Lore Lorena
09/30/23-09:25
Last week there was a discussion about brands or products that feel underrated πŸ˜•. Just to say a massive thank you to @Lydia for adding Valentino Valentina to the discussion. Reminded me that I have this in my collection, was hidden far back on the shelf for the past 5 years . Such a lovely floral scent 😍
Last week there was a discussion about brands or products
Sunny
Beauty Newbie
09/30/23-08:26
Love this elf serum works fab
Love this elf serum works fab