/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Carlton
Beauty Adviser
03/10/23-06:18
I love La vie est belle by Lancôme it smells beautiful
I love La vie est belle by Lancôme it smells beautiful
KrissyR🌞
Beauty Adviser
02/10/23-20:44 (edited on 02/10/23-20:59)
I bought this foundation a while ago but only started using it now because I wanted to finish others I started first. It has a light, I would say quite liquid texture. An unobtrusive scent that doesn't bother me personally. I define its coverage as light and I don't think it could be buildable. I tried to cover up a pimple scar and it didn't work very well. However, I do like the way it sits on my skin though. It smoothes it, evens out the complexion and gives it a very pleasant healthy glow and the feeling of well-hydrated, juicy skin. No fading or transfer. Make-up stays beautiful for hours. I'm not convinced it would be suitable for oily or acne-prone skin. Regarding the packaging - I personally like it very much because of its rounded shape at the bottom, and also I think it's quite practical (it's made of some kind of plastic) and thus reduces the risk of it being broken when traveling for example. It is also larger than most foundations (50 ml), i.e. is also economical. In short, I like #Dior Backstage Face and Body foundation and would recommend it and buy it again. Unfortunately I didn't find it on the Sephora website.
I bought this foundation a while ago but only started using
Sunny
Beauty Newbie
02/10/23-10:40
Love this perfume so much, ❤️
Love this perfume so much, ❤️
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
02/10/23-09:39
Well start the day🖤💙
Well start the day🖤💙
Amanda
Beauty Adviser
01/10/23-20:58
Nuxe Sun Refreshing after sun lotion.  Was using this whilst on holiday to keep the skin hydrated after being at the beach. ☀️
Nuxe Sun Refreshing after sun lotion.   Was using this
Tiegan
01/10/23-20:47
Absolutely obsessed with this Elf product- the glow🤩🤩
Absolutely obsessed with this Elf product- the glow🤩🤩
Bellaboobeauty
01/10/23-18:21
My hair has become dry and lacks volume since having my babies, and now I’m starting to dye it to hide greys. This product is designed to coat the strands for thicker, fuller-looking hair. It has a lightweight formula that doesn’t weigh hair down and my hair seems to be growing more. It also makes it look more shiny. I’d highly recommend
My hair has become dry and lacks volume since having my
KatPow82
01/10/23-15:14
Ultimate skincare product - Lancôme Génifique - super soft and hydrated skin
Ultimate skincare product - Lancôme Génifique - super soft