Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Chelsea
09/25/23-09:50
How cute are these lil baby French! Perfect for work as a nurse and fresh for my holiday ❤️
How cute are these lil baby French! Perfect for work as a
Fayy
09/25/23-09:27
I’ve been absolutely loving this! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so soft
I’ve been absolutely loving this! It smells amazing and
Liz
Beauty Adviser
09/24/23-22:15
It's been a long tough day today, so I treated myself to a double mask session before my evening skincare... deep cleanse and a peel! Feeling so much better for it... self care is so important 🥰💖
It's been a long tough day today, so I treated myself to a
Anam
09/24/23-21:18
Best ultimate skincare product for life 💙
Best ultimate skincare product for life 💙
SheyBV
Beauty Newbie
09/24/23-15:19
My mini's on holiday! Love that the minis last for at least a couple weeks or more. No need to take full size products! 💙💚🧡
My mini's on holiday! Love that the minis last for at least
SheyBV
Beauty Newbie
09/24/23-13:52 (edited on 09/25/23-22:58)
Going through my perfume samples collection at my mums house, as it's getting a bit out of hand now 🤣🤣🤣 majority of the collection is through samples received when making a fragrance purchase! Need to start using them up, so going to start with the high street brands first 🙈
Going through my perfume samples collection at my mums
Annie
Beauty Adviser
09/24/23-13:48
Amazing moisturiser 🥰
Amazing moisturiser 🥰
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Beauty Adviser
09/24/23-08:32 (edited on 09/24/23-08:33)
Our hair is our crowning glory so they say , so let's talk Philip Kingsley, Elasticizer in particular .This is a leave in Conditioning treatment that can be left on the hair from 20 minutes to all day. Spritz hair with water , smoothing the product through to the ends , pop on a shower cap and leave as long as you want. Shampoo and condition as usual and voila, soft shiny and beautiful hair 😍
Our hair is our crowning glory so they say , so let's talk