Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Louise
01/09/23-15:20
Love this toner , been using a few weeks and the difference in my skin is really noticeable..mu skin tone is more even and just looks brighter , I love it
Love this toner , been using a few weeks and the difference
Beth
Rising Star
01/09/23-10:18
I absolutely love this serum. It has brightened my skin and works well with my partners skin. This is my new go to serum perfect to get onto your skin for a quick morning or evening routine pairs well with a moisturising or blemish removing cleanser absolute 10/10 product
I absolutely love this serum. It has brightened my skin and
Lore Lorena
Rising Star
01/09/23-06:43
HYALU B5 HYALURONIC ACID SERUM - specific to a serum bottle , this particular one come in a medium size bottle, with a handy dispenser that collects the right amount of serum to be used in one application, this way is perfect for preventing any waste or extra usage. It had a very mild perfumed scent , with a thin gel-like consistency. The application process is very pleasant, the serum glides easily on the skin and it takes a few minutes to be fully absorbed by the skin. It can feel a slight stickiness while the skin is touched , but this is normal and also serum must be followed by a moisturizing cream. I love the results that are visible after using it for 3 weeks - but that stickiness can be a bit annoying 
HYALU B5 HYALURONIC ACID SERUM - specific to a serum bottle
Elsa
31/08/23-19:53
The glow recipe pore tight toner changed my skin for the better!! ❤️ Absolutely love. Makes my skin so glowy and gorgeous!😍
Ella
31/08/23-17:13
I have a set of three pixi tonics and they have saved my skin! I apply two of them every day and the exfoliating I do ones or twice. I love them!😘
Habiba
Rising Star
31/08/23-16:43 (edited on 31/08/23-16:44)
I have used so many types of SPF sunscreens but this formula is by far the best because it gives high protection against UVA, UVB, ultra-long UVA rays and sun exposure. I wear sunscreen all year round as my daytime moisturiser whenever I am outside.  This formula is light weight, non-greasy and runny that easily absorbs into your skin and doesn’t look greasy and shiny and a little goes a long way so you don’t need too much. I love the fact that it spreads easily, sinks in almost instantly and leaves my skin smooth with no white cast or greasiness and no heavy shine, just a subtle glow. It’s suitable for sensitive skin and it’s non-fragranced that means no irritation to your skin. And it’s made of 100% recycled materials so, it can be recycled and environmental friendly. How To Apply: I apply this sun cream daily under my make up and it didn’t affect my make up look. It’s lightweight with no residue or yellow left behind on my face, it perfect sunscreen just make sure to shake the bottle as it’s a liquid form and you can reapply frequently and especially after sweating, towel-drying or swimming. Key features: 1: Lightweight, invisible facial sunscreen for all skin types. 2: Offers broad-spectrum protection against UVA, UVB and ultra-long UVA rays. 3: Resistant to water, sweat and sand. 4: Non-sticky formula that doesn’t leave white marks. 5: Minimalist, hypoallergenic formula that’s tested been on sensitive skin. 6: Features a travel-friendly design with a mess-free nozzle.
I have used so many types of SPF sunscreens but this formula
Suzi
31/08/23-16:22
I absolutely love the Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil ♥️ This truly exotic oil is is rapidly absorbed to deliver vital moisturisation to dry, parched skin. This product solidifies at cooler temperatures. It’s always best to place the bottle into a bowl of lukewarm water to return it to its silky liquid. It’s best used after bathing onto damp skin, massaging over the entire body. This is also good for your hair and nails, so can be massaged into your nails ready for a manicure. For a weekly treat you can also massage a small amount into the hair, cover with a warm towel, relax for 15 minutes, then rinse and shampoo off. This is one of the most luxurious oils I have ever used. After using my skin is almost baby soft and feels so silky. Every now and again we all need to take time for the and have a well deserved pamper night. It’s so relaxing and perfect to do about an hour before bed. 🌷
I absolutely love the Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil ♥️
Nohas86
Rising Star
31/08/23-14:26 (edited on 31/08/23-14:27)
Do you use Vitam C in your skincare routine? Jumiso All Day Vitamins Brightening & Balancing SerumContains pure Vitamin C to improve you skin tone and reduce fine lines.Suitable for all skin type, this gentle Serum is fast absorbent with a nice light sweet scent.No sticky and little goes a long way. See-through texture, leaves the skin soft and glowing.
Do you use Vitam C in your skincare routine? Jumiso All Day