/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Katie
Beauty Newbie
03/12/23-15:41
I would share the Sephora favs makeup, and keep the Sephora favs skincare because I don’t have much skincare as I can’t afford it but I already have some gas station makeup
Natasha
Beauty Adviser
03/12/23-15:04 (edited on 03/12/23-15:06)
I would love to win the fragrance collection as I love to feel good by smelling nice and would love to share this with my daughter. I would love to get the beauty has no age gift set for my mum as she’s been in and out of hospital and could do with a cheer up and pamper.
I would love to win the fragrance collection as I love to
Tamy
Beauty Adviser
03/12/23-15:03 (edited on 03/12/23-15:06)
If I were to choose which me to give it would be definitely the SEPHORA FAVORITES Beauty Has No Age Gift Set for my mom! She is the most hard working person I know and giving her this would make her so happy! And for myself I think I would choose the Sephora Favourites The Fragrance Collection same one as we share the love for anything skincare and perfumes!
If I were to choose which me to give it would be definitely
Tracy
Beauty Adviser
03/12/23-14:58
I would gift the Makeup Extravaganza to my sister, this would allow her to play around and try different looks! And I would love the Bath & Body Collection for myself - I have my eye on the candle!!
I would gift the Makeup Extravaganza to my sister, this
Carlton
Beauty Adviser
03/12/23-14:29
My ultimate skincare product is Garnier Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
My ultimate skincare product is Garnier Gentle Hydrating
Jenny
Beauty Newbie
03/12/23-14:22 (edited on 03/12/23-14:24)
I’d share the beauty has no age with my mom in law. She has had a rubbish year and this would be a great surprise. I’d keep the SEPHORA FAVORITES The Makeup Extravaganza for myself but would also share with family and friends.
I’d share the beauty has no age with my mom in law. She has
Zahra
Beauty Enthusiast
03/12/23-12:03
Wow that's a great opportunity to participate in such wonderful competition. All the SEPHORA favourite are amazing and it was hard to choose two out of these. For my self, i will choose SEPHORA FAVORITES The Makeup Extravaganza, since it's a fun way for me to upgrade my own beauty regimen. It would mean a lot to me to be able to treat myself to a set of makeup with such variety. For my mother i will choose SEPHORA FAVORITES Beauty Has No Age Gift Set. It is one of the favourite one and i will love to gift it to my mother whose sacrifices, love and care can be appreciated by this. I always find her not giving herself time. But she also needs some pampering.
Wow that's a great opportunity to participate in such
Shujata
03/12/23-11:34
I would gift The Sephora Favorites The Fragrance Collection as a Christmas gift to my lovely manager as it carries several thoughtful aspects. Given her dedicated work within NHS, with nurses and children, the diverse array of fragrances provides a moment of self-indulgence and relaxation. Additionally, the carefully curated collection reflects the appreciation for her hard work and the recognition of the challenges she faces in a demanding environment. This gesture communicates a desire to contribute to her well-being during the festive season and shows gratitude for her compassionate efforts in supporting both healthcare professionals and children and myself her employee.😊🧡If I could gift myself one of these it would be Sephora Favorites Makeup Extravaganza collection as it is a delightful way to elevate my personal beauty routine. This curated collection offers a diverse range of high-quality makeup products, allowing myself to explore and experiment with different looks. Treating myself to this extravagant set communicates a celebration of my individual style and self-expression. It serves as a reminder to prioritize self-care, indulging in the joy of makeup artistry and enhancing my confidence. The collection’s variety ensures I would have a versatile selection for various occasions, making it a perfect gift for a boost of glamour and self-appreciation. 🥰❤️Happy Holidays everyone 🧡🧡
I would gift The Sephora Favorites The Fragrance Collection