/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Shona
12/04/23-09:42
I would share The Fragrance Collection with me mum because she looooves perfumes and scented candles, so this is a no brainer here. For myself, I would 100% take The Skincare Collection because I am all about skincare more than anything else and the products available in this gift set are very good in my opinion. I'm keeping my fingers crossed 🤞
I would share The Fragrance Collection with me mum because
Jolanta
Beauty Adviser
12/04/23-08:33
My deep double cleanse routine
My deep double cleanse routine
Veko
Beauty Newbie
12/03/23-21:11
I'm really excited to share the Sephora Favorites 'The Makeup Extravaganza' with my younger sister. It's her first time visiting me in the UK, we have a birthday on the same day, 12th of January, and we'll be celebrating our birthdays together, yet we're not twins, how crazy. As she turns 23 and is just starting her makeup adventure, I think this gift set, filled with essential makeup tools and fantastic products, would be the ideal beginning for her. Meanwhile, I plan to treat myself to the 'Beauty Has No Age' Gift Set, as it's important for me to care for my facial skin as I grow older.
I'm really excited to share the Sephora Favorites 'The
Saira
Beauty Newbie
12/03/23-17:40
Out Of All The Wonderful Gift Sets Of Sephora I Think That I Will Choose This Gift Set As I Think That It Will Be A Wonderful Gift For Someone If You Are Looking For A Nice And Elegant Looking Gift. I Think That If I Had To Choose To Give This To Someone It Would Have To Be My Cousin As She Really Loves Makeup And She Is Obssessed With These Kind Of Things. But Anyways I Love This Gift Set Because The Products Are So Nice And Its Really Good If You Want Nice And Beautiful Makeup Products.♡♡♡♡♡
Out Of All The Wonderful Gift Sets Of Sephora I Think That I
ChasingCharlotte
Beauty Adviser
12/03/23-17:16 (edited on 12/27/23-18:58)
Oh my goodness this is such a difficult one to pick as there are so many amazing Sephora Favourites Bundles and they all look amazing and unique in their own way! The set that I would gift would be the Beauty Has No Age Gift Set as my wonderful Mum is turning 60 in January and this would be the perfect set for her (pic of the beautiful lady below!) . She loves sample sizes as she likes to try new products and loves to travel and this set has some deluxe samples that would be perfect to allow her to try out some new products. She has always used Clinque and Lancome that are some of the brands included in the set and there are some brands such as Clarins and Estee Lauder that I know she would love. The set that I would want to keep would be the Makeup Extravaganza (but the Fragrance Collection also sounds AMAZING) because it would give me the chance to replace some well overdue old makeup in my collection. I only treat myself to high end makeup at special occasions so it would mean a lot to be able to treat myself to a set that has such variety. I've heard amazing things about the Made By Mitchell Blursh products and the colour in the set looks like it would be great for my skin tone. I also love that this set has some bold lip colours from Natasha Denona and Nudestix which would be so exciting to play around with as I love trying new makeup looks. Good luck to everyone entering, I'm sure whoever wins will be very happy and will share the wonderful bundle with the skincare and beauty enthusiasts in their lives.
Oh my goodness this is such a difficult one to pick as there
ell
Beauty Adviser
12/03/23-16:47
Out of all these brilliant sets if I had to choose I would choose the Sephora Favorites: The Makeup Extravaganza. It’s beautifully chosen with enough products to complete a full face. My favourite part of any beauty routine is adding blush, and I would being spoil for choice with how many are in this bundle. This is the perfect set for beginners and everyday makeup wearers. I also love the addition of tools which some gifts miss out on. Merry Christmas everyone x
Out of all these brilliant sets if I had to choose I would
Amanda
Beauty Adviser
12/03/23-16:18 (edited on 12/03/23-16:19)
I would love to gift Sephoras favourites Beauty has no age collection for my Mum, like every mum she is always busy looking after others more than herself and with Christmas and her birthday coming up in the new year it would be great for her to have some new skincare products.  I would personally love to have Sephoras favourites Haircare collection. My hair is in need of a boost and it would be lovely to try all the different products.  Good luck everyone 🍀🤞🏻🍀🤞🏻🍀🤞🏻
I would love to gift Sephoras favourites Beauty has no age
Lacey
Beauty Newbie
12/03/23-15:44
I woukd definitely choose the make up gift set to keep because I love seeing all the beautiful packaging and what each product if used for. Then I would also choose the skincare for my sister so she will have so much fun opening all the different types of skin care and see what each one is used for and how it will improve her skin making her feels amazing.