Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Irini
Beauty Adviser
11/30/23-18:35
I want to try the SEPHORA FAVORITES The INDULGENCE. Santa bring this under my Christmas tree, please. 
I want to try the SEPHORA FAVORITES The INDULGENCE. Santa
Sadaf
Beauty Insider
11/30/23-18:32
I would gift the “Beauty Has No Age” to my mum. She has had a tough couple of years undergoing RT and chemo, and as a result her skin has aged drastically and is in need of some TLC❣️ I have my eyes on the Indulgence Collection for myself🤭 but I would still share it with my mum💞
I would gift the “Beauty Has No Age” to my mum. She has had
Eva
Beauty Newbie
11/30/23-18:29
I would love to keep the sephora favourites advent calendar as it has the one size setting spray i’ve been waiting for it to be in stock so long and i’d share the rest of the products with my sisters. I would love to also gift the hair care collection sephora favourites set to my oldest sister as she had extensions and they damaged her hair and i would love for her to have products to help her on her hair journey and have healthier feeling hair.
Vanessa
Beauty Enthusiast
11/30/23-17:56
my sister is a big fan og glow recipe. so to my sister
my sister is a big fan og glow recipe. so to my sister
Vanessa
Beauty Enthusiast
11/30/23-17:47
the perfekt gift for my sister
the perfekt gift for my sister
Flowers🪷🪷🪷
Beauty Adviser
11/30/23-17:43
Perfect Gift for my lovely sister❤️❤️❤️
Perfect Gift for my lovely sister❤️❤️❤️
Vanessa
Beauty Enthusiast
11/30/23-17:41
my sister has wanted this seen for a long time now
my sister has wanted this seen for a long time now
Lydia @SephoraUK
Beauty Adviser
11/30/23-17:23 (edited on 11/30/23-17:25)
Members 📢 If you are entering the Sephora Favourites Bundle Comp, your entries will only be considered if you are talking about SEPHORA FAVOURITES giftsets, I have linked them below for you to look through, no other sets feautured onsite are included in this competition 😘 https://www.sephora.co.uk/sephora-favorites