/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Supatchakul
Beauty Newbie
12/10/23-13:40
My new fav on exfoliating!
My new fav on exfoliating!
Lauren
Beauty Enthusiast
12/10/23-10:00
I love eucerin anti pigment day cream, especially in the summer, it is one of the only spfs that doesnt make my skin oily or break me out and is actually effective at protecting my skin from uv!
I love eucerin anti pigment day cream, especially in the
Jennipenelli
12/09/23-23:06
This has become one of my skin saviours! This was kindly gifted to me by La Roche Posay community and its working absolute wonders for me. I can not rate this product enough! 💙💙💙
This has become one of my skin saviours! This was kindly
jess
Beauty Newbie
12/09/23-21:46
I would love the skincare favourite which is £50- I would love to gift this to myself as I’ve been struggling with my mental health and I think taking care in my skin and having a good routine would help me to feel better
Adisa
Beauty Newbie
12/09/23-17:59
Saphora's products are phenomenal, and I'd like to purchase one for myself. Since I'm an influencer, it would be fantastic to use these products to promote, and they would also assist me in creating more content. I am excited to collaborate with various brands and products and provide my opinion on them especially with Sephora's products. 
Jenny
Beauty Newbie
12/09/23-17:37
I would only gift the SEPHORA FAVORITES The Makeup Extravaganza to my younger cousin !! I don’t anything for myslef I’m perfectly happy with the products I have at the minute 😊😊 this would make a nice present for her birthday which is 2nd of Feb😊😊
Polly
Beauty Newbie
12/09/23-10:13
The makeup set looks so fun 🤩
Jasmeen
Beauty Newbie
12/09/23-08:37
Dear Sephora, I'm absolutely thrilled about the Sephora Favourites Skincare Saviors Gift Set! It's the perfect gift for the holiday season, and I can already imagine the joy it would bring to my best friend, Jakhlin. Jakhlin has never explored the world of skincare before, and winning this gift set would be a game-changer for her. With its curated selection of skincare essentials, it would transform her skin and boost her confidence like never before. As for me, winning this competition would be a dream come true. The Sephora Favourites Skincare Saviors Gift Set would take my self-care routine to new heights, allowing me to pamper myself with high-quality skincare treasures. Thank you for this amazing opportunity. I eagerly await the announcement and the chance to spread the gift of radiant skin to Jakhlin this holiday season.