/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Lucy
12/11/23-17:58
I would get the Sephora favourites bath and body set for my mum, sheโ€™s my favourite person to buy for at Christmas because she is always so excited opening presents!! So cute ๐Ÿฉท She has a very stressful job, looking after kids with problems at school/home and takes on a lot so I always try to go for relaxing gift ideas, she would love this ๐Ÿฉท
I would get the Sephora favourites bath and body set for my
Lizzy
12/11/23-15:56
I would love to give my Mum the Sephora Favourites beauty has no age gift set, she is 62 and loves looking after her skin trying different anti wrinkle products and asking me for advice! She is always there for me she really deserves a treat! ๐Ÿ’• The Sephora Favourites gift set that I would like has to be the fragrance collection ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒผ Iโ€™ve always had a signature scent through my years growing up that suited my vibes. Though now Iโ€™m just struggling to find my current signature scent! I would love to find a scent that suits my personality ๐Ÿคฉ
I would love to give my Mum the Sephora Favourites beauty
Ellie
Beauty Newbie
12/11/23-13:59
I really like this product due to the way it makes me feel before bed and how refreshed I feel in the morning.
I really like this product due to the way it makes me feel
๐Ÿ”ธDaniella๐Ÿ”ธ
Beauty Adviser
12/11/23-09:19 (edited on 12/11/23-09:20)
The Sephora Favourites Makeup Extravaganza giftset would be perfect for my beautiful mum. Mama G has been set in her ways for years regarding makeup, and I mean set! For years!! (LY Mum ๐Ÿ˜) And has only just started branching out with new bits. A lil encouragement always helps. My mum deserves a lil special something to help her focus some time on herself after a tough year and this giftset be a lovely surprise for her under the Xmas tree. I would choose the Sephora Favourites Define Your Hair Routine giftset for myself because your girl here now needs all the help she can get.๐Ÿ˜Š  What was supposed to be giving my bra length hair it's usual trim *sobs* resulted in it ending up as essentially a long bob. *sobs harder*  It kept looking longer on one side than the other so of course I had to even it out... and...just...kept...going... (I've resigned to the fact I just have a wonky head at this point.) I mean I'm gutted, but it's my own fault ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…  This set may contain a miracle and/or flux capacitor of which I wish to explore. ๐Ÿ’›
Amani
Beauty Newbie
12/11/23-01:20
I would love to gift the fragrance collection, and keep the makeup one to test out some new products ๐Ÿฅฐ
Laura
Beauty Newbie
12/11/23-00:15
I want to give the Sephora favourites makeup extravaganza gift set to my bestie Lexy. She would love everything in this gift box and deserves a good pamper.
I want to give the Sephora favourites makeup extravaganza
Shewasafairy
Beauty Newbie
12/10/23-18:56
Hey Sephora, I would love to have sephora's favourites because i can't afford some things and my parents have been struggling with money and we nearly lost or house but by the grace of God we didn't.At school, it wasn't any better people at school call me a dalmation (a dog breed with black spots on it) because i have blemishes on my skin that i unfortunately cannot afford any skincare to fix these blemishes . i want to feel beautiful & I want to feel like a person not a monster .currently i am living with my sister and i am just trying to live life right now so yeah thx sephoraโ™ฅ
Rebecca
Beauty Newbie
12/10/23-15:57
Dear Sephora, I would love to have Sephora's favourites, the haircare selection, this is because I would love to give this to my sister. My sister was diagnosed with a medical condition with crohn's disease when she was 11, this is a condition that gets increasingly bad due to anxiety and stress. Two years ago my sister got into a huge flareup and she was put on infusions which made her hair thin, break and become dry, she is still having these treatments and is extremely self-conscious of her hair. As her sister, it breaks my heart to see her be this upset about her appearance and if I had an opportunity to help her in any way I could I would. this is why I would love to have the hair care set so I can help my sister be happy and have healthy hair again