/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Abigail
Beauty Newbie
12/28/23-16:19
Oh wow how have I never saw the favourites gift boxes before 😍😍 So I would actually split both the makeup extravaganza and the beauty has no age gift set with my mum, so we both get 1 box each but make it more personalised as we would share each others bits anyway!  My sister would love the Natasha Denona stocking filler And my husband would actually love the fragrance collection, he’s always sharing (stealing) my perfumes so it would be lovely to give him a box of his own ❤️
Jea
Beauty Newbie
12/28/23-16:16
I never won any competitions or giveaways but you never know. It is a fantastic giftset.
Stefania
Beauty Enthusiast
12/28/23-15:52
I would share the SEPHORA FAVORITES The Bath & Body Collection with my mom! She deserves to pamper herself with this amazing selection. For me, I'd keep the Sephora Favourite Make Up Extravaganza Collection as I love trying new make up and there are some amazing gems in that collection 🥰
Paula
Beauty Newbie
12/28/23-15:42 (edited on 12/28/23-15:43)
I would share the SEPHORA FAVORITES The Bath & Body Collection its a fabulous gift, that my sister in law would love! I'd keep the Sephora Favourite Make Up Extravaganza Collection for myself 😘😘😘
I would share the SEPHORA FAVORITES The Bath & Body
Enaayah
Beauty Enthusiast
12/28/23-15:40
I would gift my mum the fragrance favourites set as she loves lots of different fragrances and it would be a great way for her to try some out. I would use the makeup favourites collection as I want to try out many new makeup products and start making looks myself!!
Amz80
Beauty Adviser
12/28/23-15:15
SEPHORA FAVORITES The Makeup Extravaganza for me 😏 and SEPHORA FAVORITES Beauty Has No Age Gift Set for my mum who has had a really tough few years and deserves a little treat ❤️
Mahek
Beauty Newbie
12/28/23-14:34
ANY GIFT SETS PUT ESPECIALLY CHARLOTTE TILBURYS
Amrutha
Beauty Enthusiast
12/28/23-14:33
I would gift the Sephora Favorite's The Makeup Extravaganza for my bestie since she is my makeup inspiration, and I will go for the Fragrance collection as I am obsessed with perfumes.