Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Lesa
Beauty Newbie
12/08/23-08:01
I would gift the face mask set to my mum who works and cares for my disabled brother and sister as she’s always busy. And I would love the Make up Extravaganza set as studying after years not well and I need a new look to go for a job interview. Nervous as been years. Xxxx
I would gift the face mask set to my mum who works and cares
Hayley
Beauty Newbie
12/08/23-00:44
The Makeup Extravaganza Sephora Favourites Gift Set is my dream come true! With such a diverse range of items, it's the ideal ensemble for experimenting with various styles ranging from delicate and radiant to bold and edgy, which I adore. I'd like to retain some of the set for myself, because it covers such a wide spectrum of makeup techniques that I'd like to try. The Natasha Denona Mini Zendo Eye Palette is ideal for producing both subtle daytime looks and smoky nighttime effects. It would be endlessly creative to pair it with the Lord & Berry Le Petit Liner and Huda Beauty Glowish Cheeky Vegan Blush Powder.I would, however, gladly share certain favourites with friends and family. I'd give the ONE/SIZE Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder and the Beautifect Blender to my bestie who values a flawless complexion. These items would aid in achieving a flawless finish that would last throughout any party or social event. I'd also give her the Nudestix Nudies Deluxe Mini Blush Picante and Made By Mitchell Blursh Liquid Blush in Strawberry Cream as she enjoys experimenting with blushes and a burst of colour on their cheeks. The rest of the package is a mix of necessities and statement pieces, so I'd construct little personalised sets for my other makeup-obsessed friends and share the thrill of discovering these amazing goods with them. ❤️ 🎀
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
12/07/23-22:48
MUA MAKEUP ACADEMY Metamorphosis Colour Changing Lip & Cheek Oil in shade The OG Extra. This product applies clear, with added shimmer, and adapts to your skin’s PH level making it morphe into your perfect tone of flushed pink on application. The oil-like formula also contains Jojoba Oil & Vitamin E to nourish skin. Amazing price at £3.50 x
MUA MAKEUP ACADEMY Metamorphosis Colour Changing Lip &
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
12/07/23-22:40 (edited on 12/07/23-22:42)
Mua Nude Edition Lipstick & Gloss Duo in shade Honey. Available in 9 different shades. Absolutely amazing price at just £4.00 each x
Mua Nude Edition Lipstick & Gloss Duo in shade Honey.
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
12/07/23-22:38
Nude Edition Lipstick & Gloss Duo in shade Honey. It contains a highly pigmented matte lipstick on one end, with a matching nourishing lip gloss on the other end, so you can switch up your lip look. The colours glide on so well with ease and lips feel soft and nourished. Such an amazing idea and the colour is beautiful. Available in 9 shades. I would recommend.
Nude Edition Lipstick & Gloss Duo in shade Honey. It
Denisse
Beauty Insider
12/07/23-22:34
I would love to share the Fragrance with my mum as she loves fragrances and she would love to try some new fragrances and discover new favourites also I haven't seen her for a while now and I know this would make a fab surprise. I would love to have a pamper night with the Bath and Body collection as had a lot going on for the pas 2 weeks.
I would love to share the Fragrance with my mum as she loves
Mila
Beauty Newbie
12/07/23-21:38
I think this is so lovely of Sephora to do this as I have been struggling with money and I know a lot of people are so If I win this I will be so grateful. I would give this gift to my daughter as she deserves it so so much, I know her fav set is the Sephora favourites as she keeps pointing it out. I hope everyone has an amazing day and good luck to everyone ❤️
makeupbyevef
Beauty Newbie
12/07/23-20:43 (edited on 12/07/23-20:44)
i love the SEPHORA FAVORITES The Makeup Extravaganza gift set. it has some incredible products!! it would make a gorgeous gift for my little sister who has found a spark for makeup following in my footsteps 🥰 but i’d also keep one for myself!!
i love the SEPHORA FAVORITES The Makeup Extravaganza gift