/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Kim
Beauty Newbie
28/12/23-19:06
This looks like a good set with variety It is a fantastic giftset, l would share with my sister 
Kkrrc321
Beauty Adviser
28/12/23-18:27 (edited on 28/12/23-18:30)
I’d gift the Sephora Body And Bath Set to my daughter as she she is bath mad and can’t get her out the bath.and I would keep the Sephora makeup extravaganza but would possible share with my daughter who is also as make up crazy as me!!!  πŸ’•
Nikoletta
Beauty Enthusiast
28/12/23-18:14
The makeup Extravaganza would be shared between me and my sister. She is a makeup addict, just doing her professional make up artist course. She is the one who teaching me new trends and encourage me to try out new colours and styles. The bath and body collection would be the perfect gift for my mum after her tiring days at work to relax and enjoy a small home spa experience! The no age gift set totally reminds me for my 74 years old grandma who doesn't know what aging means. Her appearance is very important to her and it would be the perfect gift for her.
Ria
Beauty Enthusiast
28/12/23-18:11
I'd share the makeup extravaganza with my besties (who I met through beauty blogging back in the day), and I'd keep the fragrance collection for me, as I've started loving perfume again after a bad bout of covid induced anosmia followed by migraines every time I smelled all my faves--which has now started to go so it makes me extra happy!
Srna78
Beauty Adviser
28/12/23-18:03
My SEPHORA FAVORITES: 1. I would be gifting the The Makeup Extravaganza to my niece, who just turned 18 y.o. and this set would be covering everything she would need to shine on for New Year’s Eve celebrations, as it consists of all necessary make up and tools she would need.  2. I would be keeping the The Bath & Body Collection for myself, as a way to pamper and reward myself for hard work during this whole year. Such a great selection of products for relaxation of both my mind and body, covering pillow mists, scented candles and great body washes… it’s time for putting myself first with an ultimate retreat!
My SEPHORA FAVORITES: 1. I would be gifting the The Makeup
Magdalena Ewa
Beauty Newbie
28/12/23-17:58
I hope that wishes can come true. For my mom I would like the set of Sephora favorites The Fragrance Collection, for my daughter every box with the make up The Makeup Extravaganza, Stocking Filler Natasha Denona or Advent calendar, for me Beauty Has No Age gift set. It would be great πŸ˜˜πŸŽ„πŸ˜
I hope that wishes can come true. For my mom I would like
Fiona
Beauty Enthusiast
28/12/23-17:05
I would love to gift my mum: beauty knows no age. She's recently been diagnosed with breast cancer & has stayed incredibly strong, positive & focused, a true inspiration I would love to try the body care set for my dry skin that's frequently exposed to all elements in the great outdoors during the year round work out sessions that help to keep me sane as I strive to support others in my role within addiction services.
Summer
Beauty Newbie
28/12/23-16:34
I would gift the Sephora favorites fragrance collection to my Mum (Jodie) because she loves a good fragrance but needs a smaller one to take around with her day to day so this would be the vest of both worlds! I'd gift myself the makeup extravaganza collection because I want to try that shade of the made by Mitchell blursh and the one size setting powder whilst also needing a restock of the bobbie brown shadow stick so using girl math, everything else is basically free.