/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Matilda
Beauty Newbie
01/23/24-20:06 (edited on 01/23/24-20:08)
My ultimate skincare product - I love the Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment cream! I apply it every evening and anytime I need it during the day. So useful to fight dry hand skin, especially in the winter. An added bonus is its delicious smell :-)
My ultimate skincare product - I love the Clarins Hand and
Maya
Beauty Newbie
01/23/24-17:02 (edited on 01/23/24-17:06)
The Paulas choice 2% BHA liquid exfoliant is the best exfoliating toner I have used. I have combination more towards the oily blemish prone skin and it is perfect for me. It has helped reduce my pores significantly and smooth my textured skin. I struggle with those small annoying bumps and using this it has significantly reduced them as well as fading my scars I started off by buying the mini to test it out (which lasted ages) and recently upgraded to the bigger one after I ran out
The Paulas choice 2% BHA liquid exfoliant is the best
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Beauty Insider
01/23/24-16:57
Skincare of the day Lancome Renergie Serum for that extra care before adding moisturiser 💜
Skincare of the day Lancome Renergie Serum  for that extra
Silvia
01/23/24-14:17 (edited on 01/23/24-15:42)
Yes, it is THAT good! I know everyone raves about this mask, and everyone is right. It is amazing! 4 (or 5) pumps of this, on towel-dried hair, wait about 4 minutes until you dry your hair or apply other hair products, aaannnddd… the results are great! Softer, shinier, more manageable hair, I dare to say noticeably less breakage! I love it and I am buying the super-size.
Yes, it is THAT good! I know everyone raves about this mask,
Nazia
01/23/24-13:51
Love this serum great under makeup, absorbs well it is not oily or heavy on the face it has a nice scent. It is good to use this serum everyday good for the skin soaks into the skin really well, nice texture easy to apply moisturiser after the serum
Love this serum great under makeup, absorbs well it is not
🌹Meme🌹
01/23/24-13:39
Ultimate body skincare product! 🥰 Another fantastic body moisturiser from drunk elephant, few weeks of using this and my skin is looking so much better! Helps reduce bumps and dry skin and even out skin tone🌹great for acne prone skin
Ultimate body skincare product! 🥰 Another fantastic body
Ecaterina
Beauty Enthusiast
01/22/24-20:24
Clarins products are the very good quality I had many products before but those ones I use for everyday even the after sun moisture my skin during this cold season. I love all Clarins products.
Clarins products are the very good quality I had many
Jennipenelli
01/22/24-20:06
Today’s ultimate skincare product
Today’s ultimate skincare product