/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Anastasiia
Beauty Enthusiast
01/24/24-14:41
Something I didn’t really understand about this product. promises hair restoration not only by enveloping the hair, but also by nourishing it, penetrating into all the hidden hair particles. 🤪 used it as everyone says. I rubbed two or three pumps in my hands until a white mask formed and applied to damp hair after washing.  the miracle did not happen, alas😪 for that kind of money I probably just wanted new hair down to my butt 😅
Something I didn’t really understand about this product.
Ellen
Beauty Adviser
01/24/24-13:40
I got a sample of the Rare Beauty lip oils in Hope & Happy. They are so comfortable to wear, no stickiness at all and give lips a slightly sheer wash of colour. Slight minty feel at first they don’t really last on my lips but nothing really does however the swatches on my arm were quite difficult to remove so it’s a long wearing formula. I would love to try more of the shades.
I got a sample of the Rare Beauty lip oils in Hope &
Isla
Beauty Newbie
01/24/24-13:26
The best skincare product for me is welda skin food, it’s amazing for the best glowing glass like skin and nourishing your skin at the same time! also the best for under makeup!!!
The best skincare product for me is welda skin food, it’s
🌹Meme🌹
01/24/24-11:56
Ultimate skincare product💝 Love this mask!! Its so hydrating my skin feels amazing after, and there is enough serum left in the packet to use as a moisturiser for two days after!! They are the best masks ive ever used and so cheap! I use these about twice a week - this one is the pomegranate moisture 💣
Ultimate skincare product💝  Love this mask!! Its so
Louise
Beauty Newbie
01/24/24-11:28
No Foundation Trend. Recently I've been using nothing by my Kosas Revealer Concealer all over as a foundation and my skin has never looked glowier! It provides the right amount of coverage, whilst the included skincare adds such a healthy and plump sheen.
No Foundation Trend.  Recently I've been using nothing by my
Anna
Beauty Newbie
01/24/24-11:25
My ultimate make up product currently is Maybelline Sky High in shade True Brown. It gives me fuller lashes and deep look.
My ultimate make up product currently is Maybelline Sky High
Safaa
Beauty Newbie
01/24/24-09:50
I love this mascara, my lashes looks longer and separates every lash. Who else?
I love this mascara, my lashes looks longer and separates
Jemma
Beauty Enthusiast
01/24/24-08:35
The Paulas choice 2% BHA liquid exfoliant is the best toner I have used. I have combination more towards the oily skin and this product has been transformative for me. It has significantly reduced the uneven texture of my skin and reduced my acne scaring too. I’ve also had this particularly bottle for over a year and I’d say I’ve still got a good couple of months left and I use this product every night. 
The Paulas choice 2% BHA liquid exfoliant is the best toner