Creating a hair care routine with Kerastase Elixir products can help nourish, strengthen, and add shine to your hair. Here's a suggested routine incorporating these products: **1. Pre-Shampoo Treatment:** - Begin your hair care routine with the Kerastase Elixir Ultime L'Huile Originale. Apply a small amount of the oil to dry or damp hair before shampooing. Focus on the mid-lengths and ends, avoiding the roots if you have oily hair. Leave it on for 15-30 minutes to deeply nourish and condition your hair before washing. **2. Shampoo and Conditioner:** - Use the Kerastase Elixir Ultime Le Bain Shampoo to cleanse your hair gently. Massage it into wet hair, focusing on the scalp to remove dirt and build-up. Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary. - Follow up with the Kerastase Elixir Ultime Le Fondant Conditioner. Apply it to the lengths and ends of your hair, avoiding the roots. Leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing thoroughly. This will help detangle, soften, and add moisture to your hair. **3. Weekly Treatment:** - Once a week, indulge your hair with the Kerastase Elixir Ultime Masque. After shampooing, apply the masque to towel-dried hair, focusing on the lengths and ends. Leave it on for 5-10 minutes to deeply nourish and repair your hair. Rinse thoroughly for smooth, shiny, and revitalized locks. **4. Styling:** - Before styling, apply a small amount of the Kerastase Elixir Ultime L'Huile Rose to damp or dry hair. This versatile oil can be used as a heat protectant before blow-drying or styling with heat tools. It adds shine, controls frizz, and protects your hair from damage. **5. Finishing Touch:** - Finally, for an extra boost of shine and smoothness, apply a pea-sized amount of the Kerastase Elixir Ultime Bi-Phase Spray Oil to dry hair. Spray it onto your palms and then lightly run your hands over your hair, focusing on the mid-lengths and ends. This lightweight spray adds instant shine and nourishment without weighing down your hair. **6. Maintenance:** - To maintain the health and shine of your hair, continue using the Kerastase Elixir products regularly as part of your hair care routine. Consistency is key to achieving long-term benefits for your hair. By incorporating Kerastase Elixir products into your hair care routine, you can enjoy nourished, strengthened, and radiant hair every day. Adjust the frequency of use based on your hair type and individual needs for the best results.
Makeup of the day! The spots are out in full force but hey ho 🙃😅Who else loves multichrome eyeshadows 🥹 they’re literally LIFE 🙌😍I also applied my brows differently today, made them ‘fluffier’ which I am loving 🫶 Products used:Benefit Fluff Up Brow WaxHourglass Arch Brow Sculpting PencilNars Radiant Creamy ConcealerRodial Banana LowlighterCharlotte Tilbury Flawless FilterCharlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin FoundationChanel Les Beiges Bronzing CreamDolce & Gabbana Solar Glow BronzerDior Rosy Glow Blush - Berry Dior Forever Couture Luminizer - Golden GlowDanessa Myricks Lightwork Vol IVToo Faced Born This Way Sunset Stripped Eyeshadow PaletteStila Stay All Day Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes - Dream PopLaura Mercier Translucent Setting PowderMac Prep & Prime LipHuda Lip Contour - Warm BrownMAC Matte Lipstick - TaupeFenty Gloss 💣 - Fenty Glow
So, the kids decided what colour scheme I was going for today, and it turned out pretty good lol 😂 also matching my powerpuff girls snoodie! Win! Products used in this look:Charlotte Tilbury Flawless FilterCharlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer Charlotte Tilbury Contour Wand Dior Rosy Glow Blush - Cherry Rare Beauty Positive Light Liquid Luminizer - EnchantLaura Mercier Translucent Setting PowderBobbi Brown Eyeshadow BaseNyx Ultimate I Know That’s Bright Eyeshadow Palette Givenchy Khol Couture Waterproof Liner - Turquoise Ysl Lash PrimerBenefit Roller Lash MascaraBenefit Precisely My Brow Pencil Nyx Zero to Brow GelHuda Beauty Lip Contour - Pinky BrownHourglass Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick- I’ll Never Stop 
In the heart of Sophora's embrace, A community with warmth and grace. Members like petals, diverse and bright, Blossoming together, a radiant light. In the garden of friendship, they bloom, Sharing laughter, dispelling gloom. Kindness flows in a gentle stream, A harmonious symphony, a beautiful dream. Supportive roots intertwine, A network strong, like the finest twine. Through challenges faced, a united front, In Sophora's haven, resilience confronts. Conversations dance like leaves in the breeze, Wisdom whispered through the trees. Each member, a unique melody, Creating a chorus of sweet harmony. Through seasons of change, they stand tall, Weathering storms, embracing all. In the tapestry of Sophora's story, Love and connection, the brightest glory. So here's to the community, vibrant and true, Sophora's spirit, forever renew. May the bonds they share forever grow, A garden of friendship, where dreams can sow.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Moisturising lip balms and exfoliating lip scrubs - 8 hours hydration lip care have always intrigued me due to their exceptional benefits and high-quality formulation. The main reason why I've always wanted to use these products is their ability to provide intense hydration for up to 8 hours. As someone who values maintaining soft and nourished lips (cause I suffer with dry lips all year round) the promise of long-lasting moisturization is highly appealing.With a wide range of shades and finishes available, these lip balms not only provide essential moisture but also add a touch of color and a subtle sheen to the lips. This makes them a versatile option for everyday wear, ensuring that my lips look and feel great throughout the day.By incorporating exfoliation into my lip care routine, I can ensure that any dryness or roughness is effectively addressed, allowing the moisturizing properties of the lip balms to penetrate deeply and provide optimal hydration.What sets the SEPHORA COLLECTION lip balms and lip scrubs apart is their emphasis on long-lasting hydration. The 8-hour hydration claim ensures that my lips stay moisturized for an extended period, reducing the need for frequent reapplication. This is particularly beneficial when I'm on-the-go or during colder months when lips tend to become dry and chapped.Overall, the SEPHORA COLLECTION Moisturising lip balms and exfoliating lip scrub - 8 hours hydration lip care offer a comprehensive solution for maintaining healthy and hydrated lips. Their ability to nourish, hydrate, and protect the lips for an extended period makes them an appealing choice for anyone seeking a reliable and effective lip care routine.
Hey Sephora fam, I'm beyond excited to jump into this competition for a chance to score a Sephora Collection Beauty Haul worth £250! It's like a beauty lover's dream come true! 💄✨ So, what's the Sephora Collection product I've been dying to try? Drumroll, please... 🥁 It's the "SEPHORA COLLECTION Targeted Anti-Aging Serum - Face & Neck Serum with 1% Bakuchiol & Vitamin E." 🌿💆‍♀ Who doesn't want youthful, glowing skin, right? And this serum seems like the secret sauce I've been missing in my skincare routine. Bakuchiol and Vitamin E? Sign me up! 🙌 I'm all about that skincare life, and this serum feels like the missing piece of the puzzle. Plus, who can resist the allure of radiant, youthful skin? I know I can't! Big shoutout to the Sephora team for organizing this wicked competition. Fingers crossed that I'll be the lucky winner and get to try out this fantastic serum and more! 🤞😊 Stay fabulous, 💖 Good luck everyone
Oh my days! When I tell you ive been wanting to try this gloss for ages, I mean it! Everytime i buy something off of Sephora or even when I am just looking through the new products they have, i will always look at this! I mean, the container itself it drop dead gorgeous! The shades? Oh dont get me started, I can only imagine what looks can be created with these glosses! Natural looks up to full glam, going on the town looks! Just to add to this, Its got a plumping effect! Can a lip gloss get any better? I dont think so! I am hesitant on buying it though as i know i would want to buy every shade and experiment and i know i would buy multiples of every shade and give them as gifts to my friends! Ive heard such lovely reviews of this product and I believe every single one of them and they just make me more excited to try and get my hands on it! Im terrible when it comes to lipglosses and i feel like this one will have a MASSIVE hold on me and I dont think my bank account is ready for me to buy these yet😂 Lets also be honest here, if this lipgloss looks this amazing and has all of these amazing reviews, what are the rest of the products going to look like! Just as amazing! It is my goal to buy everything from Sephoras brand! How can anyone miss out on good quality makeup for an affordable price?! They all look so high end and thats something i cant miss out on!!!
My current go to make up routine is my favourite I’ve ever done! I love the full glam. 🤍I used the following products: Eyes& brows: HB concealer Plouise XL Bridal palette Made by Mitchell bronzed book Made by Mitchell drip drip blursh lights Made by Mitchell brownie points eye liner Tatti lashes invisi lash in mon Cherie Maybelline lash sensational mascara Plouise brow balm Pink honey eyebrow pencil & powder Maybelline brow fix Skin: Bobbi brown skin base The Beauty crop oui Cherie primer Fyne skin tint Collection filter finish Maybelline superstay foundation HB concealer Plouise liquid bronzer Made by Mitchell blursh in shades posey rosey and sweet cheeks Laura mercier loose powder Rimmel pressed powder Made by Mitchell blursh book Made by Mitchell bronzed book Wet n wild highlight Milk makeup setting spray The beauty crop oui Cherie setting spray
There are several compelling reasons why you might want to try Tom Ford Cherry Oud perfumes. Here are some examples: 1. **Unique Fragrance Profile:** Tom Ford is known for creating distinct and unique fragrances, and Cherry Oud is no exception. If you're looking for a scent that stands out from the crowd and is unlike anything you've tried before, Cherry Oud could be a perfect choice. 2. **Luxurious Ingredients:** Tom Ford fragrances are renowned for their high-quality ingredients. Cherry Oud likely combines the sweetness of cherry with the rich, woody notes of oud, creating a luxurious and complex scent that appeals to those who appreciate fine fragrances. 3. **Longevity and Projection:** Many Tom Ford fragrances are known for their impressive longevity and projection. If you want a perfume that lasts throughout the day and leaves a trail of scent wherever you go, Cherry Oud may meet your expectations. 4. **Sensual and Seductive:** Oud is often associated with sensuality and depth in fragrances. If you're looking for a scent that exudes confidence and seduction, Cherry Oud's combination of cherry's sweetness and oud's richness might be enticing. 5. **Versatility:** While Cherry Oud may sound bold, it can be surprisingly versatile. You can wear it for special occasions or even as an everyday scent, depending on how you apply it. It can be your signature fragrance or reserved for unique moments. 6. **Artistic Presentation:** Tom Ford fragrances often come in beautifully designed bottles that can be displayed as pieces of art. If you appreciate the aesthetics of perfume bottles as much as the scent itself, Cherry Oud may be a delightful addition to your collection. 7. **Positive Reviews:** Before trying any fragrance, it's a good idea to read reviews from others who have experienced it. If you find that Cherry Oud has received positive feedback from fragrance enthusiasts and experts, it might inspire your curiosity to try it for yourself. 8. **Personal Preference:** Ultimately, the most important reason to try any perfume is personal preference. If you're drawn to the idea of a cherry and oud combination or have enjoyed other Tom Ford fragrances in the past, it's a good reason to give Cherry Oud a try and see if it resonates with your taste.
Hello to all Makeup Lovers. I am Clauda and my makeup signature is definitely graphic eyeliner. I have always loved enhancing ny eyes because they are what I like most about my face, but it is especially since I shaved my hair that I have started experimenting more with eyeliner playing with vibrant colours, gems, glitter to create unique looks that reflect my personality. The eyeliners I primarily use are water-activated ones from brands like Suva Beauty or Glisten Cosmetics. As for my face, I adore a very natural fresh and luminous skin effect, so I deeply focus on skincare every day. I use very light, second-skin-effect foundation or concealer (rarely) with a radiant finish and light coverage. My favourite are the Pat McGrath and Nabla ones. I use Henna to create wonderful freckles. Blush and contour are strictly in cream, stick or liquid. It is rare that I use powder, and if I do, it is usually loose powder applied only in the T zone. When it comes to lips, I rarely use lipstick because I am in love with plumping lip glosses or glossy lip balms or oils because my lips are perpetually dry. After many years I have learned that makeup isn't a tool to hide my imperfections but a friend with whom I proudly display the real me, without fear of others' judgment and especially to those who don't like what I show, they can turn their face the other way, I'm not longer hiding my true self. Thank you for reading me. I wish everyone good luck and the best in life.
Here's a breakdown of how I created this brown smokey eye look with glitter using the Makeup by Mario Master Mattes Palette and the Too Faced Born This Way Nude Centric Eyeshadow Palette:Prime Your Eyes- Apply an eyeshadow primer to prepare your eyelids.Transition shade - Use a light matte shade from the Mario palette as a transition color in the crease. Define the Crease- Add depth with a deeper matte brown from the same palette. Outer V Definition - Create a "V" shape at the outer corner with a deeper brown shade.Lid Glitter - Switch to the Too Faced palette and apply a glittery shade on your lids.Inner Corner Highlight- Brighten the inner corners with a shimmering shade from the Too Faced palette.Lower Lash Line- Apply matte shades from Step 3 to the lower lash line for a smoky effect.Eyeliner and Mascara - Optionally, add eyeliner and finish with mascara.Final Touches- Clean up any fallout and refine your eyeshadow edges.You're all set with your stunning brown smokey eye look with glitter!
My most favourite look, it makes me feel so comfortable and gives my confidence a good old boost, its very natural which i dont do alot which is why it surprised me with how confident it made me feel, i love experimenting with makeup, it can be a challenge to some extent but its rewarding! Eyeshadow palette used: "Maybelline Nudes Of New York Eyeshadow Palette", its £12.99 but i brought it in a sale as i didnt think i would use it much as its subtle colours but i used it alot, its perfect for experimenting and if youre a beginner, it helped me with certain looks such as cut creases, it blends perfectly and it does come with some fall out but i find that alot of eye shadow palettes do even if i tap it slightly! its definitely one of those palettes that took me by surprise but im glad i brought it!
Sooo heres my 'Go To' quick and easy, looks like lots of effort and put together but literally takes 5 minutes MAXIMUM. No joke - I timed it!! No fancy palettes just a few of my daily bits and bobs. Anyone can do this eye makeup look with things you have in your makeup bag ♥ Products used:NYX Epic Wear Long Lasting Liner Stick in Deepest BrownRefy Cream Bronzer in TanRimmel Brow This Way in Dark BrownSephora Collection Colorful Luminizer Highlighter in Sparkling Honey HUDA One Coat Mascara UKLash Lash Serum (AKA The Star of the Show)How to create it:1. Do your brows2. Conceal your lid3. Bronze the corner of your lid above your crease (Cream or Powder) 4. Get some tape, and join from the corner of your eye to the tail of your brow 5. Draw a line with your creamy liner, use anything brown!! (I sometimes use a brown lip liner or whatever is nearest) 6. Get a small smudgey brush and blend the line to smoke it out, deepen with a dark brown shadow (Brow or Eyeshadow whatever you have!!)7. Use a fluffy brush to blend it all together8. Add some highlighter in your inner corner and across the lid9. Add mascara10. Remove that tape and see the easiest fanciest eye you've ever had ♥ N.B - I have consistently been using UKLash Serum so my lashes are absolutely amazing right now so no lashes required however add a lash to make it even fancier ♥
This is my eye look for the contest! One of my go-to looks, deceptively easy! Now, I have a difficult eye shape - my eyes re very deep set, with a small mobile lid and a lot of space between the lid and the brow. This means that making magic happen on the lid/cut creases are pretty much impossible to execute on my eyes - the socket is simply too deep, so I found good workarounds that give me a flattering eye look which is Actually Visible! I tend to concentrate on liner, bring my eyeshadow nice and high up, and put some drama on the lower lid. It's important to work with what you've got! Glitters on the mobile lid might be completely lost on me, but that doesn't mean I can't have nice makeup! To achieve this look, I primed my eyelids with the infallible Urban Decay Primer Potion, and set the primer with Laura Mercier loose powder. Then, I applied the AMAZING Urban Decay Naked Heat palette. 'Chase' under the browbone, 'Ounce' in the inner corner, 'Sauced' all over the mobile lid. 'Low Blow' was my transition shade, applied above the crease then blended upwards toward the brow. A bit of 'En Fuego' on the actual crease just to deepen it. Oh, and 'Low Blow' again on the lower lid! I then applied my trusty Too Faced Better Than S*x Liquid Eyeliner on the upper lid, a nice thick line using the batwing technique. Then, I applied the Urban Decay pencil eyeliner (in black) on the lower waterline and smudged, smudged and smudged some more with a tiny fluffy brush, and made sure to connect both the upper and lower wing. I finished off with several coats of Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara and applied falsies! (Can't remember which ones, I have far too many pairs and never put them back in their boxes...) and that's that! My brows were filled in courtesy of Benefit Powmade in Warm Light Brown :)