My favorite liquid highlighter drops by sephora โœจ"Sephora- The Amazing luminizor "โœจ โœจLove this liquid highlighter . I was looking for something good for dewy finish makeup look. I tried lots of liquid highlighter some were too much sparkle ,some are sticky and some are extreme expensive like huda beauty nymph liquid highlighter .It was around 200 qr and too much sparkly . โœจFinally I found this one its price is almost half as compare with huda beauty one and the best thing is that its give subtle healthy glow and its sparkle not spread out too much on face like crazy. โœจIt offers my skin a nice pinkish glow nothing sparkly just a subtle healthy glow,has a light but creamy ,buttery consistency . I prefer to blend this with finger under the foundation .even after the application of foundation its gives glowy look . Sometime I apply over the foundation and then apply powder highlighter then it becomes more pop out . ๐Ÿ˜Š It is best for natural,radiant and fresh makeup look. โœจ โœจEasy to apply โœจLight consistency โœจGives natural glow โœจNot too sparkly.
Following the Kerastase pro class on the community, I picked up some goodies from the new range. Iโ€™m struggling with some nasty hard water hair damage that Iโ€™m trying to overcome so I was really excited to give this range a go. Today I did a full routine with it: 1. The Kรฉrastase Premiรจre Decalcifying Repairing Pre-Shampoo Treatment goes on to damp hair before shampooing. This is thinner than I expected and smells fantastic. Itโ€™s very easy to apply and I did soak my hair fully in it in layers. 2. I had a sample of the Kรฉrastase Premiรจre Decalcifying System Reparative Shampoo. I used a small amount in my hand, emulsifying it before application. This made my scalp feel incredibly clean. 3. I used a small amount of the Kรฉrastase Resistance Bain Thรฉrapiste Balm-in-Shampoo for a second cleanse which Iโ€™m loving to help with hair damage. I used the Premiere Fondant as a first condition which is very lightweight and feels more like a serum for five minutes. I followed it up with my usual Garnier pineapple conditioner I dried it with the Kerastase Thermique heat protector, the Gisou leave in conditioner and the Colorwow dream coat. Then I applied the Premiere Intensive Shine Repairing Oil which Iโ€™m loving, itโ€™s so hydrating but doesnโ€™t drag hair down or make it feel oily. My hair looks very smooth and frizz and damage free. The best thing is that my hair has been feeling very lightweight and fluffy during my damage journey, but today it felt thicker and heavier again!
My latest haircare haul to help combat my hard-water-hair situation. Last week I went to my stylist to try and overcome the hard water damage caused to my hair (breakage, dryness, high up split ends, feeling like straw). I thought I'd lose about 10cm, but fortunately came out with just a trim and some well-placed new layers. I had a chelating treatment to strip the build up on my hair using a salon-only product, but my hairdresser recommended Olaplex 4C for at home use to use once a week. I've already given this a go today: it does feel like it strips the hair and leaves your scalp very clean, which is a real bonus after feeling like my scalp couldn't breathe for 8 weeks! I like it already, but it does need some good deep conditioning products after. The Olaplex #3 is a long-term repeat buy, I'm alternating this and Philip Kingsley Elasticizer. The ColorWow Dream Coat Supernatural Spray is a new purchase for me because, with hard water damage, my hair is now going nuts when it comes in to contact with rain. Because I also have bleached hair, this spray is meant to combat chemical damage which leaves hair "porous and vulnerable to humidity". This also works as a heat protectant spray, which I like, because I'm trying to use fewer products on my hair to minimise build up. I tried it today, but I think it's going to take a little bit of getting used to how much is needed to produce the silky smooth hair promised!
Having used and enjoyed the Mont Blanc Adventure series EDP offerings to date, I was keen to try the latest Platinum edition. It does not disappoint with its distinctive masculine woody aroma. The first thing you notice is the clear violet notes and hint of citrus and as the EDP matures it introduces some spiciness before settling into a warm woody glow; yet retaining the spice and hint of violet. It is powerful, without overpowering and long lasting so spray accordingly. An absolute smasher in a quality silver texture wrapped bottle inspired from the 1858 Geosphere Montblancโ€™s watch . A real treat at the price point and gives scents at more than double the price a run for their money.This is my husbands review of Mont Blanc Platinum, if your thinking of treating the man in your life 
My latest beauty box subscription arrived ๐Ÿฅฐ Iโ€™m absolutely in awe of this cute miniature products! Anyone else obsessed with collecting travel size items because same ๐Ÿ˜ I received: ๐Ÿค Caudalie Purifying Gel Cleanser - If you have oily, blemish prone skin like me then you need to try this range from Caudalie. I use their toner religiously and canโ€™t wait to try this cleanser out once my current one runs out! ๐Ÿ’š Milk Hydro Grip Primer - UNREAL! I must have bought this primer at least 3-4 times now and I swear by it. Itโ€™s a super tacky primer that will lock your makeup in place. Whenever I go on holiday, this is an essential in my makeup bag. ๐Ÿฉท Rare Beauty liquid blush - Iโ€™ve never tried anything from this brand so Iโ€™m excited to give this a whirl, the colour looks gorgeous too. A good shade for all skin tones. ๐ŸคŽ Milk Makeup Matte Bronzer Stick - Loads of influencers on TikTok use this and I thought why not take the opportunity to try it without any paying the full price. Looking forward to trying this out! ๐Ÿ–ค Milk Makeup Pore Eclipse Matte Setting Powder - Another product Iโ€™ve been meaning to try after seeing this all over my fyp. Anything mattifying is right up my street to keep oils at bay when I have makeup on. Which product would you add to your beauty box subscription?
BY Terry Hyaluronic - Hydra - Powder Iโ€™ve always tried using setting powders and wanted them to keep my makeup flawless so switched to spray products but they donโ€™t always set makeup perfectly around the eyes are difficult to perfect sometimes. My dry got in the way, all powders would cling to dry patches and make my makeup look cakes and patchy so gave up using them. I would 100% recommend this powder for anyone with combination/ sensitive skin/ dry skin problems ๐Ÿ˜ I couldnโ€™t believe the difference in using this powder to others Iโ€™ve used in the past and was finally happy that I could use a setting powder and it not looking awful! Pricing for this is on the higher end but you can purchase for ยฃ20.00 for a travel size and comes with a lot of product! ๐Ÿ’•
My Pat McGrath Haul๐Ÿ˜โœจ I have a blush+highlighter palette from PMG which has the blush shades โ€˜Divine Roseโ€™ and โ€˜Desert Orchidโ€™ but I really wanted a bright pink as thatโ€™s what I gravitate towards the most. So this is in the shade โ€˜Cherishโ€™โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ The under eye powder is also something thatโ€™s been in my basket a while. I usually use the Hourglass Finishing Powders but mine are in a palette and arenโ€™t travel friendly. I saw @135502264 recommend this which was justification enough for me to buy๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™m so excited to try all of these, but my writing will probably take up too much space so I can give my thoughts later haha! (I accidentally dug my nail into the bronzer when trying to open it but weโ€™ll ignore that please๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ)
So excited to get the One/Size powder as I already have the BBB, setting spray and loose powderโ€ฆ this will help to even out my decolletage which does sometimes flush very pink. I canโ€™t recommend One/Size beauty enough to my oily girls that are prone to sweating. Patrick himself said that when he made the BBB it he made it not just for those of us with textured / oily prone skin but for those of us that sweat due to being plus sized or going (FYI not just plus size people sweat :) for some people medication for some MH issues and autoimmune diseases can cause sweating and letโ€™s not forget the menopause hot flushes- if you know - you know). When I watched him say this - I felt like I was finally allowed to feel part of the beauty world. There is nothing worse than doing your make up - looking and feeling better about yourself then (in my case) the sweat start on my upper lip and around my hair line - then you know that is it for your make upโ€ฆ I now swear by the primer (secure version) BBB / setting powder / and on til dawn setting spray.
๐ŸŒŸ Exciting Beauty Box Unboxing! ๐ŸŒŸ Hey Sephora community! I couldn't contain my excitement when my order finally arrived! I just had to share the contents of this amazing beauty box I got from Sephora.  ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’• I'm entering this post for the competition, and I can't wait to hear what you all think! ๐ŸŒฟ Dermalogica Calm Water Gel (10ml) ๐ŸŒฟFirst up, we have the Dermalogica Calm Water Gel. This gel is like a refreshing drink of water for my skin! It's lightweight and soothing, perfect for keeping my skin hydrated all day long. Can't wait to see how it performs! โœจ BIOSSANCE Squalane + BHA Pore Minimizing Toner (50ml) โœจNext in the box is the BIOSSANCE Squalane + BHA Pore Minimizing Toner. I've heard great things about this toner, and I'm eager to see how it works on my pores. The combination of squalane and BHA sounds promising! ๐ŸŒฑ BIOSSANCE Squalane + Amino Aloe Gentle Cleanser (50ml) ๐ŸŒฑ Another gem from BIOSSANCE! The Squalane + Amino Aloe Gentle Cleanser is perfect for my sensitive skin. I love how it's formulated with nourishing ingredients to ensure my skin feels clean and soft after each use. ๐Ÿ’ง Fenty Skin Total Cleans'r Remove-It-All Cleanser (45ml) ๐Ÿ’ง Last but not least, we have the Fenty Skin Total Cleans'r Remove-It-All Cleanser. Rihanna's skincare line has been creating a lot of buzz, and I couldn't wait to try this cleanser. It claims to remove every last trace of makeup, and I'm hoping it lives up to the hype! Overall, this beauty box is a dream come true! I can't thank Sephora enough for curating such an incredible selection of skincare goodies. My skincare routine is about to get a major boost, and I'm already feeling like a skincare enthusiast! Let me know if any of you have tried these products and what your thoughts are. I'm so thrilled to be a part of this competition and to engage with this wonderful community. Wish me luck! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ€
My new beauty box, 1st of a 12 month subscription, absolutely love these minis to try, such a great idea the beauty box, reasonable price and love how you get to choose rather than just being sent things at random โ˜บ๏ธ even got the Lancรดme Gรฉnifique Serum although I use this already, the little 7ml bottles are so cute and will keep me going, being able to top up a 20ml bottle with the funky pipette system. Clinique Moisture Surge overnight mask, a wonderful powerhouse at hydrating skin, leaving it soft and supple, and reducing sebum production as skin is well nourished. I also got the trial size of CeraVe cleansers, so I can double cleanse a few nights a week, clarifying 1st to get rid of oil/sunscreen/makeup, then a hydrating cleanse to ensure less water loss through epidermis.
So this is my this month beautty box. I kinda impressed because lately could't get anythimg nice or just always late. Fenty cleanser - I haven't tried it with make up, but just to wash my skin, it feeled fresh and nice afterwards, lovely scent too. Penhaligons perfume - really cute bottle, perfume itself nice fresh and floral. Protocol face mask - skin feeled pampered and nourished, really loved it! Virtue conditioner - only used one time so can't really tell the difference however it didn't feel greasy on hair or so so I guess it's a win๐Ÿ˜„ And Noble Isle shower gel - this one was a dissapointment because I choose Rhubarb scent and 75ml bottle however I got Whisky scent and only 30ml bottle. I understand that items quickly get out of stock however it would be nice to be informed about that - maybe I would choose something else? Like that's why I like this beauty box - you can choose what you like ๐Ÿ™‚ So I didn't like the scent and I just gave this shower gel to my husband. Generally I am pleased with this box and looking forward to the next one!
My first ever beauty box! I ordered minis of my tried and tested products to take on holiday later in the summer. 1- BeautyPro Warming Eye Mask- great for taking on the plane as I find it relaxing and I listen to my favourite podcasts that I downloaded. 2- Farmacy Green Clean Cleansing Balm- my favourite to take off makeup in my nighttime routine. 3- Glow Recipe Watermelon PHA + BHA Toner- really does give a nice glow and this mini is the perfect size. 4- Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer- brings my curls back to life especially when itโ€™s hot and humid. 5- First Aid Beauty KP Smoothing Body Lotion- love all things First Aid and Iโ€™m always careful when using anything that contains acids, to always make sure Iโ€™m reapplying my sunscreen throughout the day. Really pleased with my choices and I canโ€™t wait for next months beauty box!
My latest Beauty Box order. I have been really impressed with the selection lately and today there have been a few more additions that have again caught my eye! ๐Ÿ˜ First off, I HAD to choose the Kalmar shower cream. I have used it before and also have a candle from this brand, itโ€™s sooo nice and feels so luxurious to use. The scent really does cocoon you. I decided to get another Vegamour serum. I have tried a few bits from this range and itโ€™s thanks to Sephora that I know know this brand!  I got the Kerasaste curl manifesto leave in conditioner mist in hopes of bringing out my curls. It sounds very good, I canโ€™t wait to try! Morrocanoil treatment was a no-brainer for me. I love the size of this for travel. Finally, Jouer highlighter again, as my last one arrived broken. Unfortunately this also arrived a bit damaged. Really love these ๐Ÿ˜ canโ€™t wait to get using!
Hereโ€™s my latest beauty box haul. I am so glad I got the mini version of my favourite toner and makeup base. It will be so convenient for me to pack them up for my trips. I have been using my full size version of pore tight and I am happy to report that it has helped my skin immensely. It suits my dry and sensitive skin, when used in conjunction with dew drops you will definitely see a glow. The farmacy balm removes makeup effectively and I like how it feels on my skin. I still have to go thru the whole pot to make my final decision depending on how it performs long term. The Bobby brown base is *chefs kiss*. Holy grail for my skin type. Speaking from experience if youโ€™re a dry skin girlie you need it. I am yet to use the hair mask and glow recipe salicylic serum. Overall I am very satisfied with my selection of goodies and the beauty box subscription โ™ฅ๏ธ
It has been around 6/7 weeks now since I have been using this product now. have definitely seen a difference to my lashes. I was using this product daily, every morning. It is really simple and easy to use. I noticed towards the end that I wasn't shaking the bottle before using it which resulted in less product in my lashes. However, around my 4th week I started shaking the bottle before use and noticed the product would apply on much smoother. I would sometimes rub it in with my finger where my lash line is and noticed the results more. I think there has been a hugedifference it is very noticeable when I put mascara on as itreally enhances my lashes more. I did have long lashes before but this serum has definitely grew them more and made them more noticeable. Even my work colleagues and friends have noticed the growth! I would definitely recommend it! I would say patience is key with this product as I started noticing results around my 4th week! You can definitely see the difference in my before and after pics. My before is pic with no mascara and the measurement says around 12. The after pic with the mascara is around 14!
Wanted to try all these products, and I was lucky enough that they were all available. Love Filorga as itโ€™s one of the best brands for anti aging results, Iโ€™ve selected the moisturiser and the eye cream. Gisou is a leave in conditioner that leaves your hair soft and hydrated and it smells amazing, I just love this brand, from their hair fragrance which smells like honey. Biossance is one of the most natural ingredients brand, plus it has a very high quality, definitely worth the hype, this oil has vitamin c, rose oil and saqualane that visibly brightens the skin and makes it firm. Kopari is a brand that Iโ€™ve wanted to try for a long time already, specially because Iโ€™ve read reviews about it that is good for body bumps , is something that people struggle a lot to take care specifically on the arms. So far very happy with my selection.
I did previously subscribe to the Feelunique beauty boxes, but this is my first for a while, after Sephora made some great new additions to the selection ๐Ÿคฉ My thoughts (from left to right): O/S primer - love this! Does what it says, which makes it a winner in my book. Now I need to try the setting spray, too! ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜ Rose Inc mini lipstick - not my usual shade, but I've heard so many great things about the brand from people whose opinions I trust, and wanted to try the formulation for myself. And it is lush! ๐Ÿคฉ OH banana bright - I've picked up a few OH products recently, so jumped at the opportunity to add this to the list. Lovely to use, positive results anticipated with continued use! ๐Ÿ˜ Fenty gloss - I love Fenty, but didn't like this. Turns out I don't mind cold plumpers, but don't like hot plumpers! Felt like I'd rubbed raw chillies on my lips... not for me ๐Ÿ‘Ž (if you don't mind the heat, it's actually rather lush) Glow Recipe strawberry smooth serum - smells lush, feels lush, positive results too! Pleasurable skincare to use ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ So there you go! The selection is running low currently, but I can't wait to see what new additions are available when it's time for me to choose again ๐Ÿฅฐ Oooh, and stickers!!! There were also stickers from Sephora, which make big kids like me very happy! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’–
Month 4 and 5! Havenโ€™t been able to get around to open these beauty goodies because of my gorgeous little bundle of joy. Two under two is intense so time and self care has been minimal. Itโ€™s so nice to know that a little box of goodies will come from me to me- that makes me feel like I am making time for myself where I can. I look forward to trying one product at a time and it makes me feel good and nurtured in a small big way. So far I got around to trying guerlain intense youth oil in balm and this really nourished my dry skin. Although my dry skin phase is temporary the beauty box scheme is allowing me to try luxury high end products for even small temporary needs! It feels well deserved at times when I need tlc but have no time or donโ€™t want to spend a big amount on larger product thatโ€™s not needed in the long run โ™ฅ๏ธ