/ Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Jem✨
Beauty Adviser
01/27/24-07:11
I love to double cleanse at night. The dermalogica pre cleanse is amazing! Then the Emma Hardie Moringa balm is luxurious and similar to Elemis. Is always use it every day and night. The capsules are excellent and provides enough serum for the face. Following the water cream which is just amazing. Everything in this routine, my skin drinks up.
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Night time routine
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
They work perfectly together , different textures , oils , water creams , capsules
What’s your beauty secret?
Supplements certain things if you don’t get them from your diet , also collagen powder.
Shyann-Marie
Beauty Newbie
01/27/24-01:06 (edited on 01/27/24-01:08)
My routine makes my skin look like glass. Which is a good thing. These products leave my skin so glowy are hydrated. I love them so much.
Nope, I love to mix and match to get the best routine!
The way they all blend together make my skin look like glass and leaves my skin so hydrated and glowy.
Spray your pillow with a face mist, it stops the bacteria on your pillow from giving you acne!! Also always wash your hands between products. It may seem silly but it makes a big difference!
Celeste
Beauty Newbie
01/27/24-00:22
I never ever have dry skin or lips when using these products, especially in winter! They keep my skin soft, smooth and glowy - best combination of products
Clean, soft vibes
They are all extremely moisturising
Raw honey face mask!
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Annie
Beauty Newbie
01/27/24-00:01
Trust me, this routine is so good
glowy skin
together they make my skin look super glowy and moisturised
do your skincare in the right order
Aysel
Beauty Newbie
01/26/24-23:54 (edited on 01/26/24-23:56)
Evening skincare routine is my favourite because I can take my time and enjoy applying products on my skin. If I have makeup on, I first wash it off with CeraVe Hydrating Foaming Oil Facial Cleanser, followed by The Ordinary Glucoside Foaming Cleanser. I like trying out different cleansers and so far enjoying both very much. After washing my face I apply gentle toner (currently iUNIK Vitamin Hyaluronic Acid Vitalizing Toner) or every other day or two The Ordinary's Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution (which is a bit stripping for me if applied every day). I introduced Soothing & Barrier Support Serum into my routine relatively recently after I had eczema-like flakes on my forehead. I believe the serum helped me to calm my skin and ever since I am enjoying using it. After the serum I use The Ordinary's retinol and fix everything with Murad's Intense Recovery Cream, which indeed provides intense moisture and has buttery structure (you have to really rub it in). I would write more but I feel like I already wrote more than most haha! This is my routine! :)
The Ordinary (mostly)
Retinol delivers anti-aging benefits while the other three products support my skin barrier
Consistency
Charlotte
Beauty Newbie
01/26/24-17:48
Mositurisation is key and smelling great is a bonus ;) I always want to smell like summer and be as hydrated as possible!!
HYDRATION!!
Moisturising and smell great!
Always wash your face before bed and MOISTURISE!!
Charlotte
Beauty Newbie
01/26/24-16:50
Alongside these I also use Biore charcoal cleanser and simple refreshing facewash. It's taken years to find products that suit my skin and don't cause any issues.
Consistent
Work well together to make my skin its best
Keeping it simple
Nusaybah
Beauty Enthusiast
01/26/24-15:21
These products are essentials in my skincare routine. I always find that Korean skincare gives me the best results and I have now achieved glass skin because of these products.
Korean skincare
They work so well together and because of them, I have glass skin
Always wearing sunscreen