Home
Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Nadine Louise
09/02/24-01:29
I'm new to some of these products, at the moment I'm trying to find what works best for me and for my skin.
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Fresh Hydrated skin
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
These are products that I have been recommended to try. It's still early days but they all seem to be doing the job and keeping my skin hydrated and looking fresh
What’s your beauty secret?
Choose happiness every day. Cultivate the positive side of life. If you are happy within, it will show on the outside.
Samantha
08/02/24-20:40
First is my first cleanse I go in with the cleansing oil to remove any makeup, dirt and pollutants. Next I double cleanse with the Cream to foam cleanser ensuring my face is wet enough for the product to lather. DOUBLE CLEANSING IS THE KEY to amazing skin!!! Then taking 2 pumps of my SERUMIZER using patting motions to let the product absorb all over my face! Once that had been absorbed I’m taking a pea sized amount of canvas balm and massage that into my whole face, locking that serum in place and now I’ve canvas ready skin for makeup or of course, gorgeous clean skin for bed!
FRESH GLOWY SKIN
Main ingredient in all of them is Japanese Peony
Double cleansing!!!!
Shanice
08/02/24-16:54
This is my style some days, I do appreciate a simple look that also exaggerates my blue eyes.
Lazy longday
The mascara layers eachother nicely in my opinion, the contrast between making my eyes look bald while my eyelashes look long with protection. The eyeliner is just a basic and simple thing to also contribute to my eyes looking not only bold but bigger. The lipgloss is simple yet I stick by it and have done for a while.
I use something straight for my eyeliner, it’s quicker and I do have shakey hands which can frustrate me attempting to re-do it every 3 minutes, this cuts my time down by about an hour 😂
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Efa
08/02/24-14:28
This is my skincare routine, i do it every morning and every night. My skin feels so healthy. 🤍🤩
No not really i just use what products go well with my skin.
They just make my skin feel amazing!!
Plenty of beauty sleep 😴
Emzalot
08/02/24-13:33
It’s no secret that a certain host of the traitors follows this regime & I can see why, the improvement is incredible! I use at night time, wipe with pad 1, wait 2 mins, wipe with pad 2 then follow with a quick wipe of the alpha beta glow self tanning pad. The difference in my skin tone, texture & radiance the next day is nothing short of miraculous, no other products make this much visible difference, my skin is ultra smooth, radiant and glowing, don’t even need to wear make up !
Glowing skin
They smooth & exfoliate skin to ensure that the self tan looks ultra natural and non patchy
Apply the alpha beta universal daily peel pads at night followed by the alpha beta glow tanning pads & wake up to an incredible healthy glow
Autumn
07/02/24-21:26
if my skin is dull, hair is flat and lashes and short and stubby these four products best pull together my look in which takes 15 mins to complete
efficient
keeps my skin glowy, hair voluminous and eyelashes long and defined
good skin and long lashes
Emzalot
07/02/24-21:00
Long hair needs a little more tlc
Volume & lift
They detangle my long hair & boost volume for maximum lift
I use a silk towel to naturally dry my hair leaving minimal frizz
Sophia
07/02/24-20:59
when you use these two products together, your makeup will last all day!
no
they keep makeup on all day
keep it simple