Home
Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
FH123
10/01/24-09:09
I had this skincare routinr for a while and saw big difference in how healthy my skin looks now.
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Skincare goals
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
They layer great too
What’s your beauty secret?
Being consistent
Lihi
10/01/24-09:07
hello, i’m here to help and give tips for girls that they are new on this “skin care world”. and not just skin care,also makeup..(make sure your skin is ready for makeup, that the makeup sits well and of course products that will match) * It should be noted that I am not a doctor or a pharmacist, I am a girl and I speak from personal experience and you should not come to me with claims if something bad happens*
Skin Care routine for young girls that they have ״Dry- combination skin״
All the products compliment well with each other as each one has a purpose to hydrate the skin. To make it soft and flexible but not greasy!!! (from experience)
Do not overdo it with moisturizers because in the end, besides the moisture, the skin needs to breathe and be loaded with substances that most likely did not mix well... the skin will become greasy and feel particularly unpleasant during the days. So my tip is to read the ingredients in the instructions, don't put a lot of material, and use the products that I put because besides moisturizing, my post-acne scars are gone!!!!
Tasneem
10/01/24-08:30 (edited on 10/01/24-08:32)
Its really important to stay hydrated and to use clean minimal products specially for sensitive skin. Making sure no fragrance or harsh chemicals in them.
No
Because of the similar ingredients and target purpose
Drinking lots of water
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Cristine
09/01/24-22:45
These products are my go to for my morning routine.
Blemish free and glowy skin
These products have not only helped me reduce the amount of blemishes there were on my akin but at the same time brightened my skin tone and just refreshes me everyday for a new start. The eye serum from la roche posay alone really helps to depuff my eyes in the morning and make me look less tired as well as make my dark circles dissapear which i love. The milkfoliant just makes my skin feel so clean after using it and dirt free which is amazing and the niacinamide gives the glow as well as help blemishes disappear. However, the inkey list blemish clearing moisturiser is the highest contributer to making my blemishes disappear.
Always making sure the products used in your skincare routine are compatible
Nora
09/01/24-22:33
These are some of my favorite and easy to use products.
No
They just work! Not heavy and oily and does not clog my face
Sleep, sleep, sleep!
Alexia
09/01/24-21:20
This is just part of my everyday skincare which I love. Have not had any breakouts using these products and work well with my combination skin.
Repair my skin barrier
All these products are fragrance free, affordable and simple. They all have skin loving ingredients and work very well with my congested skin.
Put water on my face after using my cleansing balm and rub it in to emulsify my product.
Betty
Rising Star
09/01/24-21:06 (edited on 09/01/24-21:06)
Balance, boost, ease
Relaxation
It helps me to feel better
Take care of yourself
Catherine
09/01/24-20:14
This is a collection of my 4 everyday must haves. I love the Bum Bum cream as it smells divine and keeps my skin soft and hydrated. The gel formula of the Olay moisturiser is light and refreshing and so quick to apply. It keeps my facial skin moisturised all day and I love the vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of my acne scarring. I love Bonbon in the winter months. The sweet, chocolatey scent, mmm totally delicious. My hair is naturally wavy, so a lot of scrunching followed by a good few spritz of salt spray and I'm good to go. This one smells really nice too.
Essential Everyday
Full everyday routine
Care for, accept and love your skin - it's the only one you get!