/ Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Nevaeh
Beauty Newbie
11/03/24-00:36
aaaa
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
no
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
idk
What’s your beauty secret?
natral
India
Beauty Newbie
11/03/24-00:26
This is the makeup I wear for work, it’s super easy and quick and makes me feel confident
Girly 🤍
They sit nicely on the skin and stay on all day !
Always use a good powder or setting spray
Ezgi
Beauty Newbie
10/03/24-21:59
How about discussing Sunday makeup routine?  I'm sure I'm not alone in preferring a makeup-free day, but if I do go out, I don't want to go completely bare-faced!  My go-to is a tinted moisturiser, particularly loving the Laura Mercier one for combination skin at the moment. Adding a touch of blush/bronzer (which I also dab on my eyelids), followed by translucent powder and my favourite Charlotte Setting Spray.  For the final touch, I put on mascara, usually opting for whatever I'm in the mood for from my collection. What’s your Sunday makeup routine?
Simple Sunday
Perfect for no-makeup makeup day
Clean makeup look
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Georgia
Beauty Newbie
10/03/24-21:31
These products are suuuper useful! The nail oil hydrates and smooths my cuticle keeping it looking clean and tidy and the nail art brushes are perfect for applying builder gel and getting an even application
Healthy natural nails
Since I ditched the acrylics and started using builder gel I’ve had a real focus on improving my nail health
I let my existing acrylics grow out so I had a bit of length on my nails and then didn’t have to start from a really short nail with the builder gel. I always go in with a cuticle oil like this essie one to make sure any new nail is healthy
Charlie
Beauty Newbie
10/03/24-21:02
I do this every night time and wake up with the softest skin ever. Somethings are pricey but others are relatively cheap like the ordinary serum.
skincare
very well
always keeping dewy skin
Amelia
Beauty Newbie
10/03/24-20:30
How can you improve your skincare?
Yes! I know they’re all glow recipe, but it wouldn’t let me add elf holy hydration eye cream, the ordinary moisturiser! These are so amazing! And I always finish with the Laneige lip sleeping mask! These work amazingly as a makeup base! I love glow recipe and the ordinary! Laneige lip mask literally lasts so long! I don’t even need lip gloss when I’m wearing it!
All of what I use are so hydrating! They make my face glow and don’t make me oily! They’re long lasting and my face is all refreshed afterwards.
My beauty secret has got to be TCP! After my skincare, I add in diluted tcp and use it over my face, it works amazingly! Sephora doesn’t have it, but on beauty secret would be the glow recipe watermelon glow dew drops. I ADORE it! It makes me glow and it’s amazing for a makeup base.
Elizabeth
Beauty Enthusiast
10/03/24-20:07
It doesn’t have to be expensive, I have found that using retinol every day has been a skin epiphany!
Skincare, skincare, skincare and I love perfume.
Taking care of my skin has made me look 10 years younger.
Retinol and sunscreen
tr4shd0ll
Beauty Newbie
10/03/24-19:31
basically pluck brows or shave so their thin, straight at front with small tail. i fill in brows lightly in some areas which need it, keep it in it's thin shape though. Use a pomade or i use eyeshadow to fill in better.
thin brows
stays on, smooth appliance
nothing