/ Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Lois
Beauty Newbie
03/15/24-18:09
Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ’—
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Simple
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
They are all easy to use
Whatโ€™s your beauty secret?
Quality over quantity
Lois
Beauty Newbie
03/15/24-17:56
Hope you all enjoyed ๐Ÿ’—
Not really!
They really all target problems that stop clear skin!
Skincare doesnโ€™t have to be a 12 step extravaganza, use what works for your skin and donโ€™t use too much to help prevent clogged pored
jojo
Beauty Enthusiast
03/15/24-14:45 (edited on 03/15/24-14:48)
When you are happy in yourself your skin becomes happy
Yes
Because they don't have harsh chemicals all the products I use definitely compliment each other
My beauty secret is drink lots of water and make sure you stick to your skin care routine for best results.
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Karolina
Beauty Enthusiast
03/15/24-14:29
I recommend two-step cleansing of the face in the evening. First, I remove my makeup with micellar water, then I wash my face with facial cleanser. Then I am sure that my face is well cleansed and ready for further care. I used one or the other before, and since I have been using micellar water and facial cleanser, I have noticed an improvement in the condition of my skin.
Night routine
Wiola
03/14/24-10:54
**1. Pre-Shampoo Treatment:** - Before washing your hair, apply Kerastase Elixir Ultime Oil Serum to dry or damp hair. Gently massage it into your scalp and through the lengths of your hair. Leave it on for about 15-30 minutes or overnight for deep nourishment and hydration. **2. Shampoo:** - Wash your hair with Kerastase Elixir Ultime Le Bain Shampoo. This luxurious shampoo will gently cleanse your hair without stripping away its natural oils, leaving it clean and nourished. **3. Conditioner:** - Follow up with Kerastase Elixir Ultime Le Fondant Conditioner. Apply it to the lengths and ends of your hair, focusing on any dry or damaged areas. Leave it on for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly. **4. Weekly Treatment:** - Once a week, pamper your hair with Kerastase Elixir Ultime Masque. Apply a generous amount to clean, towel-dried hair, concentrating on the mid-lengths and ends. Leave it on for 5-10 minutes before rinsing out thoroughly. This will deeply nourish and repair your hair, leaving it soft, shiny, and manageable. **5. Styling:** - Before styling, apply a small amount of Kerastase Elixir Ultime Beautifying Oil Mist to damp or dry hair. This lightweight mist will provide heat protection, control frizz, and add shine to your hair without weighing it down. **6. Finishing Touch:** - To finish off your hair care routine, apply a pump of Kerastase Elixir Ultime Original Hair Oil to the mid-lengths and ends of your hair. This versatile oil can be used on both damp and dry hair to provide intense nourishment, smoothness, and shine. Incorporating these Kerastase Elixir products into your hair care routine will help keep your hair healthy, shiny, and beautiful. Remember to adjust the frequency of use based on your hair type and condition.
BESTIES
THEY MADE MY HAIR LOOK SOOO GOOD
HAIR OILING
Phoebe
Beauty Newbie
03/13/24-19:17 (edited on 03/13/24-19:28)
This is my skincare routine but I have no idea if it is any good as I still have blemishes and dark spots and just acne. I have tried so many different things to get rid of my acne and this is the latest routine that I am trying.
Not at all, I am still trying to figure out how to get rid of my acne so am trying different things
Elemis feels nice on my skin but can sometimes be a bit harsh, especially the cleansing balm
I love the garnier vitamin c serum
Luca
Beauty Newbie
03/13/24-18:31
๐Ÿฉท
Expensive
They make my skin glowy!
Dew drops + Marula oil ๐Ÿ˜
Jolanta
Beauty Adviser
03/13/24-18:16
I love these products because they are perfect for my hair
Healthy hair
Because these products are really great and work for my damaged hair
Right hair care routine