/ Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Shifa
Beauty Adviser
06/25/24-10:50
All about skincare!
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Sun protection
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
Protection of skin
What’s your beauty secret?
Sunscreen
Rachael
Beauty Adviser
06/24/24-13:35
Love the Sol De Janeiro Products! β­οΈπŸ’›
Love the Sol De Janeiro Products! β­οΈπŸ’›
My Favorites!
Only spray abit
Sylvia
Beauty Adviser
06/23/24-20:09
❀️❀️
Summer scent
They are perfect for hot days
Good scent
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Jasleen
Beauty Enthusiast
06/23/24-14:31
Don't settle for anything less than the skin you deserve. Our hydrating and glass skin routine will revolutionize your skincare game, leaving you with a complexion that turns heads and boosts your confidence. Embrace the beauty of hydrated, luminous skin and unlock your true radiance. Try it today and experience the transformation for yourself!
it has dewy and hydrating products that leave your skin glowing like a disco ball!
The glow recipe toner delivers a smoother, brighter skin with a reduced risk of breakouts. Over on the hydration side, the Glow Recipe Toner uses a trio of nourishing plant-based ingredients (watermelon extract to deliver moisture, cactus water to retain it and good old hyaluronic acid) to plump, nourish and create dew. Secondly, The tatcha dewy moisturiser is proven to visibly plump fine lines, seal in moisture, and protect skin from oxidative stress for softer, more supple skin and enriches skin with hydration. Thirdly, The Tatcha mist, Spritz it on for a boost of soothing hydration and glowing, luminous skin because Tatcha has mastered the combination that's so hard to consistently get right in skin care. Lastly, I use the Rio sunscreen it visibly brightens and unify’s the skin tone. Coconut water supports the formula by lending its quenching and hydrating benefits, providing a refreshing, cooling sensation as you bask. This is my skin care routine for hydrating and glass looking skin.
One beauty secret for skincare is to incorporate a consistent and effective cleansing routine into your daily skincare regimen. Cleansing your face twice a day, morning and night, helps to remove dirt, oil, and impurities that can clog pores and lead to breakouts. Additionally, using a gentle cleanser that is suitable for your skin type will help maintain the skin's natural moisture balance and prevent stripping away essential oils. Remember to follow up with a moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated and nourished. This simple yet essential step will contribute to a healthier and more radiant complexion over time.
izabela
Beauty Enthusiast
06/23/24-13:08
Absolutely love all of these products. They work so well with each other. I just turned 43 few days ago so I am trying to do my best to keep my skin in a great condition to slow down aging process. And these products helped me so far to achieve all my goals if it comes to looking after my skin.
Stay younger for longer
Serum is perfect to get rid off dark spots, day and night cream are perfect for a hydrating my skin which is a key to keep your skin younger for longer and obviously SPF that helps to stop new dark spots appearing on my skin
Hydration and spf
Romana
Beauty Adviser
06/22/24-23:00
πŸ’ž
I like pretty pink perfume bottles
They are both sweet smells and very refreshing
I like to smell good!
Kamila
Beauty Adviser
06/21/24-19:54
I have oily hair and this set helps me to clean my hair better,so my hair stay fresh for longer
Hair routine
I have oily hair and this set helps me to clean my hair better,so my hair stay fresh for longer
Kerastase
Sylvia
Beauty Adviser
06/21/24-08:54
❀️❀️
No
I love this brand!
Good cleanse