/ Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Bethany
Beauty Enthusiast
12/04/24-15:42
love these guys, soooo soothing and just perfect for my combo skin 😍
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
sooooo moisturising and soothing!
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
the serums help hydrate and repair the skin barrier, whilst the laneige cream locks in the moisture for long lasting hydration β™‘
What’s your beauty secret?
apply serums on damp skin to ensure the product fully absorbs into the skin
Lily
Beauty Newbie
12/04/24-15:36
Hope you enjoy my skincare routine this is good for my skin which can be dry but can be oily in the T zone!
My beauty routine does not really have a theme although I get mostly see these products on social media x
These products compliment each other very well because they leave your skin feeling dewy but not oily!
My beauty secret would be use any moisture and then use the elf power grip primer for a flawless makeup look x
Evie
Beauty Newbie
12/04/24-15:29
I used these products daily and swear by them!
Maintaining glowy skin without blemishes.
Very hydrating and seem to reduce blemishes.
Only use intense treatments on your skin a few times a week! Otherwise you will make your skin become irritated!
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
hollie xx
Beauty Enthusiast
12/04/24-15:25 (edited on 12/04/24-15:30)
This routine works perfect for my skin wich is a combination of dry and oily but it makes my skin look glowy and flawless x
This is a simple night routine that works well for my skin x
They all are hydrating and put moisture into my skin x
To have smooth, glowy skin x
Hazel
Beauty Adviser
12/04/24-12:03
Have you tried these? They are aimed at the more 'mature' of us ladies, and they are very good.
Vichy
They are really good for 'mature' skin
None
Sophia
Beauty Newbie
12/04/24-11:43
At the moment this is my perfect skin care routine, not too many steps but extremely effective. The new Charlotte Tilbury facial cleanser is a game changer, takes off 100% of my makeup with just one wash! when I wipe my face after I've cleansed, no makeup transfers onto my face cloth! I have never had a product work so well, as well as this it does not make my face feel stripped of all its hydration it leaves my face feeling comfortable hydrated, and refreshed! This Ordinary Toner is amazing at targeting my breakouts, reducing pores, and evening my complexion, I have been using this for years and will never go back! I also like to use this toner on my scalp, about an hour before I get in the shower, it clarifies and removes any buildup I might have in my hair, this leaves my hair light and bouncy, as no heavy product has left its residue causing it to weigh it down. As well as this it prevents dandruff and a flaky scalp! The Cosrx Advanced Snail Musin is amazing for hydration and anti-aging purposes! it leaves a not-too-sticky feel, which is great, and helps soothe the bumpy redness on my cheeks! The Charlotte Tilbury Magic Face Cream is an absolute staple of mine, I have been using it for over a year and although it comes with a hefty price tag it is 100% worth the money. As soon as I apply this cream I see a smoothing effect in less than 25 seconds, my face looks visibly smoother, brighter, tighter, and healthier, as well as minimizing my pores. This thick consistency effortlessly hydrates my face and lasts for hours! This product is amazing underneath makeup creating a beautiful even base for my products to lay on top of.
Hydrating
because they all focus of hydrating the skin and building up my skin barrier
After washing my face I splash cold water on my face to calm my redness and close my pores.
Grace
Beauty Newbie
12/04/24-11:15
As someone with suuuuper dry skin, I know how important it is to make sure that your skin has the perfect prep before applying makeup and using this routine at night helps keep the hydration locked into my skin so that my makeup looks flawless everyday.
Hydration
They all have a similar texture so they don’t pile and peel on the skin. Also leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and glowy.
A good skincare routine under makeup
Vic
Beauty Newbie
12/04/24-09:49
All of these products are fantastic they this routine helps with hyperpigmentation and bumpy rough skin by brightening and moisturising
Smooth and gets rid of scars
They all are good for dry skin
The tropics faded serum does wonders by evening out skin tone