/ Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Carlton
Beauty Adviser
04/30/24-20:16
These products hydrate and plump my skin leaving my skin with a lovely healthy glow
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Lancôme
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
They are from the same brand with good quality ingredients in both products
What’s your beauty secret?
Always cleanse tone moisturise
Aimee
Beauty Newbie
04/29/24-17:47
:)
Simple
The aren’t harsh on the skin
N/a
Kalisya
Beauty Newbie
04/29/24-17:32
Here are my favourite products for my daily skincare routine..
Daily essentials
My daily skincare products complement each other well because they are specifically chosen to address different skin concerns and work together harmoniously to achieve optimal results. Each product serves a unique purpose and together they create a comprehensive skincare routine. For example, my cleanser is gentle and effective at removing dirt, oil, and impurities from my skin without stripping it of its natural moisture. It prepares my skin for the next steps in my routine by creating a clean canvas. Next, I use a toner that helps to balance the pH of my skin and provide hydration. It also helps to remove any remaining traces of dirt or cleanser that may have been missed during cleansing. I follow up with a serum that is targeted towards my specific skin concerns, such as brightening, hydration, or anti-aging. The serum contains potent ingredients that penetrate deep into my skin to deliver targeted benefits. After the serum, I apply a moisturizer that provides hydration and nourishment to my skin. It helps to lock in moisture and create a protective barrier. Lastly, I apply sunscreen to protect my skin from harmful UV rays. This is an essential step in my routine to prevent sun damage and premature aging. By using a combination of products that are designed to work together, I am able to address multiple skin concerns and achieve a healthier, more radiant complexion. Each product enhances the efficacy of the others, creating a synergy that leads to optimal results.
Microneedling
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Raluca
Beauty Enthusiast
04/29/24-17:21
I love this products 😍
Daily routine
Works so well for my skin
Use Spf
Lohan
Beauty Newbie
04/28/24-16:33
I recommend all of these products
No x
They all go wonderfully with my skin!
Set in between each step
Catherine
Beauty Adviser
04/28/24-12:31
These are all great starting out with skincare products. When I used them daily (lactic acid at night) I noticed a big improvement in my skin condition and learned what was working for me, before diving into more expensive products.
Finding out what works for you
These all work well together, providing hydration and slight exfoliation.
Hydration!
Razan
Beauty Adviser
04/28/24-11:01
Before purchasing the product, make sure that it is suitable for your skin, and choose the makeup that suits your features
Moisturizing and freshness routine
They give my face light and deep moisture
Night care is very useful, taking care of myself and health and using the right products for my skin
Carmen
Beauty Adviser
04/28/24-09:13
Love these products! :)
This routine makes sure I have volume, softness and shine! (Hair care)
The BandB volume hair wash set adds a lovely amount of volume to my fine, flat hair, and the elasticiser treatment is used before shampoo. I leave it on for a few hours before rinsing it off to get beautifully hydrated, soft and smooth hair!
My beauty secret is putting the elasticiser on in the morning and washing it in the evening - leaving it for longer allows the product to absorb into the hair so nicely and you can really notice a difference in smoothness when it’s dry. I’ve even done a sleek bun with it in whilst going on a run!