Home
Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
JoWa
16/08/23-19:50
Once upon a time there was a girl who had beautiful blonde hair. She went to the hairdresser to freshen them up and when she came home and washed her hair for the first time, she almost had a heart attack because her hair was so damaged that it broke and was like a hay 😔😔😔 Fortunately, the good fairy advised her to use Wella Fusion cosmetics and slowly her hair regenerated. Happy ENDING! 🦄🌈🦄🌈🦄
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Regeneration
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
Damaged hair
What’s your beauty secret?
Systematically usage
kazza321samples
Rising Star
16/08/23-16:56
I always wear mascara no matter what because I love to see my lashes The color of the nail polish is my most go to in the summer it is such a summery color I love the smell of the orb perfume and wear it as much as I can The lipstick is just right its summery doesn't look dull but also doesn't look to much
Summer vibe
I like how they look on me
Don't have one
Natalie
Rising Star
16/08/23-16:00
Caribbean curls need Caribbean scents and care. A fancy detangler comb and nourishing and amazingly scented shampoos, conditioner and styling cream are a must!
Caribbean vibes
They help define and nourish curly hair
I mix and march products so the hair doesn't get used to them
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Suzanne
16/08/23-14:45
This is my hair routine. I usually use a heat protection too. Love how easy the blowout brush is 😍
This is my hair routine
I find that I don’t always need to use hair straighteners after
I use a heat protection spray too
Maisie
16/08/23-14:00
I’ve struggled with my hair my whole life like dandruff and figuring out my frizzy hair then I realized I had curly hair and these products helped me grow out my hair and realize I had curly hair
Not really
Because they are all useful for different things
These products
Sam
Rising Star
16/08/23-13:08
My hair used to be awful, I had no idea on hair care. I used to be platinum blonde (box dyed) it wouldn’t grow past my shoulders, it was porous, so thin and just generally unhealthy. I went to a hairdresser, I decided to go dark (which I love) I started using professional hair care and I’ve never looked back. Regular trims, roots done every 2 months my hair is happy healthy and nearly at my waist. I wash my hair once per week, using these products and the wella dry shampoo In between.
Hydration, health and nourishment
These products have quite literally along with a few other changes have saved my hair!
Drinking lots of water, taking vitamins and using good healthy products
SkincareJunkie
16/08/23-05:52 (edited on 16/08/23-05:59)
My hair story is painful - literally painful triangle mane on my head that my mother used to spend over an hour combing and trying to untangle. I never understood my hair that it was naturally wavy/curly. My efforts of trying to tame my frizzy triangle mess were unsuccessful and I was always envious of silky , smooth hair of my friends. Because tangled nest, I always found it easier to tie my hair up in a bun or in braids and rarely let it down. Third decade into my life was when I stumbled upon this article online which explained how naturally curly hair should be tamed and styled, it then led me onto my new hair journey. I’m very proud today that I let my hair down a lot now and loving getting compliments on how beautiful and naturally curly my hair is. I’ve started the basic routine of natural ingredients, few products, lots of hydration using particular products, lots of conditioner and oils and no brushing on dry hair, not only on myself but on my daughter too. She’s absolutely thrilled with her beautiful curls and is proud of them. I’m grateful for all the knowledge and resources I have to give her a confidence in herself which I never had growing up. Adding a picture of her beautiful hair in comments ❤️.
Embracing the curls!
They are perfect for wavy/curly hair
Beauty is reflected in your soul!
Madalina
15/08/23-20:48
Because of the many attempts to bleach my hair and reach "the perfect blonde" shade, my hair became very dehydrated. Taking care of it everyday is a must.
Blonde hair
I find these products are high quality and keep my hair hydrated and looking healthy.
I use heat protection everytime I use the hairdryer or other hair styling tools and I use hair oil everyday.