/ Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Lore Lorena
12/11/23-07:29
Dior is one of the best ever in terms of perfumes , skincare and also makeup so I love using this selection
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Dior style
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
for today I selected the most desired products for me from Dior
What’s your beauty secret?
Love yourself
Nailah
11/11/23-14:44
These are all my favourite products in my beauty routine!! I wasn't able to add the NYX eye pencil but I also use that in my routine.❤❤
Yes I love going for the 'no makeup makeup look' as it gives off a clean not overcaked look. ❤
They compliment each other as they pull the whole look together if one thing is not there then the look is left incomplete. I also use the NYX eye pencil on my upper waterline to help my eyelashes look more filled out and thicker.❤
My beauty secret is that less is more.
Kin
Beauty Newbie
11/11/23-10:48
Skin care is a must
That’s according to my skin depending on the weather and how much amount of makeup I’m using.
They all compliment my skin
Don’t just forget to cleanse every night
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Maisra
Beauty Newbie
11/11/23-01:26
To get good results you need to be consistent
Yes. Vitamin c first thing in the morning then a nice hyaluronic acid, moisturizer and a sunscreen
They’re perfect
Consistency
Weronika
Beauty Newbie
10/11/23-21:15
Hope you enjoy xx
No
They work great for my skin.
Use the right products for your skin
Kerri
Beauty Newbie
10/11/23-16:41
The dermalogica precleanse i actually got in my beauty box subscription and it has quickly turned into my new favourite product to remove my makeup without irritating my sensitive skin. I do then follow on with the Elemis resurfacing facial wash. Then its the Medik8 press and glow toner, which again became a fast favourite. The bottle makes it so easy to just pick up exactly the amount i need with no added mess. Then its on to my secret weapon, Roć serum capsules And right now i’m using the Caudalie day/night firming cashmire cream to keep my tired skin happy
No
I have really dry skin so after ALOT of trial and error these have been the best skincare products that really work with my skin to hydrate it and make it feel alive!
Roć retinol correction serum capsules are my ride or die! So far no other serum has come close to how good this makes my skin feel! And because they come in little capsules i’m getting the perfect amount everytime!
Jida
Beauty Newbie
10/11/23-15:43
Draws focus to the main points of your face, enhancing natural features whilst maintaining a protective glowy base. Spf is a must!
Simple, clean girl aesthetics
Protective base and doubles as glowy, draws focus to main points of face, simple and easy to use.
Keep it simple
Julzzz
10/11/23-15:14
🌺✨🌺✨
🌺✨🌺
Yes, Absolutely ...The dry shampoo is used in-between washes ...Adds volume too ..I love the shampoo as it contributes to a healthy scalp & minomiseses any hair shedding ✨
Great skin care ..Makeup ...Healthy lifestyle & lots of laughter .