/ Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Shania
Beauty Newbie
11/24/23-05:48
if you want a simple, effective routine helping tackle skin texture and additional hydration, try these products.
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
adds great hydration
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
they all tackle skin texture without stripping the skin of its natural oils
What’s your beauty secret?
double cleansing - oil first always !
Bianca
Beauty Newbie
11/24/23-00:15
The most common mistake we all make is that we wait for problems to show up before we start using eye creams. We need to learn to use it to prevent it, do not wait for dark circles to become prominent, or for wrinkles to develop, only by using creams before we can protect our skin from signs of aging. Doctors suggest that eye cream can be used only at the age of 25 so that the skin can fight against aging marks such as feet, dark spots etc.
Where skin glows, energy flows.
They work like a charm . πŸ₯°
Skin prep is key.
Afrodita
Beauty Adviser
11/23/23-23:34
⭐⭐
Here's a simple beauty routine for that natural radiant glow! Cleanse, hydrate, and protect your skin while adding a touch of sun-kissed glow with a tan bronzer. Natural radiance and protection all in one routine!
These products work together seamlessly to cleanse, hydrate, and protect while giving your skin a beautiful, sun-kissed glow. It's all about that natural radiance and protection in one simple routine!
It's all about keeping it simple with a routine that suits my skin. I swear by consistency, hydration, and a touch of confidence!
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Betty
Beauty Adviser
11/23/23-22:08
πŸ€—
My every day skin care routine
🫢🏻
Wake up and makeup! Always do your skincare
Bex
Beauty Newbie
11/23/23-11:49
Spent too much money trying out EVERYTHING, striped my routine back and now keep it simple!
Acne & Hydration
Gentle products that address all my needs
Keep it simple!
Saima
Beauty Newbie
11/23/23-02:46
ALL of these products are simply amazing.Starting with the cera v cleanser it makes your skin super smooth and hydrating.I mean it works best for my dry acne-prone skin.Yes you have read right acne prone skin but dry .My skin was oily before but after taking acutine and using multiple products that contain salicylic acid my skin has become dry or sometimes combination depends upon the season.Paula exfoliator is very mild but still very effective can be used on daily basis for exfoliation.If you have open pores then this product will change your life.And the last thing is la rocha posay sunscreen.I don’t need to mention that how imp is sunscreen I believe everybody knows that.I used their tinted one as normally I only do skin care and then put tinted sunscreen it gives me a mild coverage and meanwhile give me skin a chance to breathe without makeup.
Holly grain skincare regime
it suits me well.And these products all together is a game changer for my skin.
Keep yourself hydrated . Never skip skincare. Never sleep with makeup on
Shujata
11/22/23-21:00
I’ve suffered with hyperpigmentation on my face for a while. I’m yet to find the perfect product but these three products have been doing wonders and I’ve noticed how much brighter my skin has been looking! Paula Choice exfoliant is great for Toning the face and Brightening. I’ve noticed this has made my skin look less dull and the pigmentation around my mouth has cleared. The Inkey List Mandela acid is for hyperpigmentation so I use it on the parts where I want my skin to be toned. The Charlotte tilbury Magic cream is magic literally. The hydration it gives to the face and makes it look so plump after skincare. It’s also the perfect moisturiser before makeup!
Toning
They all help with hydration and hyperpigmentation
Skincare everyday!
Rochian
Beauty Newbie
11/22/23-19:45
Its a must if tiu have discolouration and puffy under eyes like myself
Anti aging
Great balance of age preventative treatments and lock in moisture.
Using salicylic acid when having oily break out days