Home / Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Lilyrose Holmes
03/01/24-19:47
I start off my routine with the Dermalogica milkfoliant: - This product is excellent at removing makeup in a non-harsh way. - It reduces redness in the skin and puffiness - Tightens my pores - Makes my skin look glowier and feel smoother After, to double cleanse I use the La-Roche Posay effacer deep cleansing gel: - This product keeps my skin moisturised whilst also preventing it from getting oily - Prevents blemishes and is perfect for sensitive skin - Removes makeup excellently Then after washing my face I leave it slightly damp and apply the COSRX advanced snail serum made of 97% snail secretion: - The product helps the skin maintain moisture before moisturising, acting as a seal for the moisture - Is 100% vegan and cruelty free - Leaves my skin feeling incredible- soft, silky, smooth and shiny. Finally I finish my routine by applying the bioma moisturising gel-cream: - The product is great at keeping my skin feeling moisturised - Does not pill under makeup - Does not leave skin feeling oily or wet - Uses ingredients that are excellent for the skin such as niacin amide That's it for my skincare routine lovelies, if you have any questions leave them below. Love ya! 💗
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Keeping my skin blemish free, soft and smooth
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
Keep my skin looking smooth and moisturised
What’s your beauty secret?
Double cleansing at night, cleansing once in the morning and only doing skincare at night. Most importantly- Suncream and drinking lots of water
Amanah
03/01/24-19:46 (edited on 03/01/24-19:46)
do you want a glow, natural, dewy makeup look. then these products will be your best friend. The best products I have tried so far.
glowy
the clean girl makeup
drink plenty of water
Queenbee1973
Rising Star
03/01/24-18:25
My favourite and staple products for everyday 🧡
Glowing Skin
I love these products on my skin, not only do they give me the best glow but they work do well at evening out my skintone and reducing pigmentation.
Plenty of sleep
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Sophia
03/01/24-18:21
these are great for a natural-ish slay!
Natural or satin finish
Real techniques have such amazing brushes and sponges that are reasonably price and such good quality and this set just has everything you need. The Anastasia brow freeze is viral for good reason my brows do not move throughout the day which is of course helped with the all nighter spray which is great for oily and acne prone skin and need i say that bronzer looks gorgeous it give such a natural tan bronze.
Use setting spray after primer and in between each layer of makeup to increase the longevity of makeup
Jessica
03/01/24-17:44
All these products are essential for my routine. The Effaclar Duo has really changed my face and my acne. I use the Inkey list eye cream to revive my tired eyes. When my acne flares up I use the patches the bring down inflammation. The sleep mask is perfect for dry lips in the winter.
Acne prevention
All these products work for my acne and for keeping me hydrated
Consistency
Betty
Rising Star
03/01/24-16:54
💄
Full coverage
I can 100% trust in these products when I do my makeup
Take collagen supplements
Sarah
Rising Star
03/01/24-16:25
I have extremely dry skin, so I use very glowy and hydrating products to keep my face moisturised and hydrated all day. All these products together give me the perfect amount of hydration and glow on my skin.
Yes Hydration
These products compliment each other well because they are all hydrating products that boost the skin’s glow .
Using hydrating products
Laur
03/01/24-16:06
I have combination skin and I actually used an aesthetician to help me curate the perfect routine for my skin. It has definitely made a difference although it is hard to tell which product is the magic one or if it is the combination, or if its other factors entirely!
Products that hydrate whilst decongesting the skin
They clean the skin well but don't dry it out, also enables me to target areas where there are blemishes.
A good 8+ hours sleep!