/ THE BEST SKINCARE FOR DEHYDRATED SKIN!!
Masho
Beauty Newbie
16/01/24-02:29

THE BEST SKINCARE FOR DEHYDRATED SKIN!!

Cold winter weather not only influences the clothes we wear, but it also changes the way we take care of ourselves. Personally for me, cold weather is associated with dehydrated skin. Every winter I try to make sure and keep my skin perfectly hydrated thanks to the clinique moisture surge moisturiser. I've fallen in love with clinique, especially having sensitive skin. The gel-like consistency of the face and eye creams ensure a light feeling on the skin and keep it hydrated for 92-100 hours. As most of the girls, I also struggle with some acne every now and then, and my magic potion to treat it is the LaRochePosay Effaclar duo cream. I use it on my spots, and it truly works wonders. Let's not forget about our lips!! We need to keep them soft and hydrated too. I've been using the Laneige lip sleeping mask for YEARS now and have never found anything as good as this. Sometimes I even use it over my lip liner to keep my lips juicy :)
CLINIQUE Moisture Surge๏ฟฝ 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 75ml
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo [+] SPF30 Moisturiser for Oily and Acne-Prone Skin 40ml
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Berry 20g
Clinique Moisture Surge Eye 96-Hour Hydro-Filler Concentrate 15ml
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Skincare musts for cold winter weather
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
They work perfectly together, hydrating the skin.
Whatโ€™s your beauty secret?
Never ever sleep with makeup! Use toner under moisturiser and trust me, your skin will thank you