/ Restore your hair
Anna
Beauty Adviser
08/31/23-18:17 (edited on 08/31/23-18:17)

Restore your hair

My hair routine start when I decide from brack hair to be blonde! I bleached amd I still bleaching my hair UNFORTUNATELY,but I like to be blonde ๐Ÿ‘ฑโ€โ™€๏ธ (I am going to keep for long time ) my hair it was thick and healthy, even now is thick but is grissy and make my blonde to look cheap(sometimes) I tryed a lot of products, some of my favourites if the Olaplex oil which you canโ€™t see fast results because help your hair from inside to restore, takes time to see different. I love K18 I can choose with close eyes, the treatment is amazing I would like to try shampoo and conditioner as well in future! Then WOW spray before hairdryer, then Ouai shampoo is amazing ,absolutely perfect. Then for blondes I will suggest the purple shampoo from Olaplex!!! It was quite good. This is my hair history!!! Happy to help and to recommend it to me anything else for my hair..
K18 Leave-in Molecular Repair Hair Mask - Treatment for Damaged Hair 15ml
OLAPLEX Unbreakable Blondes Kit
OLAPLEX No. 7 Bonding Oil 30ml
OUAI The Three OUAI Kit
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Restore my hair damaged
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
For me which I destroyed my hair quite a lot with bleach and hair iron itโ€™s perfect for to feel my hair again healthy
Whatโ€™s your beauty secret?
Hmm my beauty secret is use good products and do not destroy your hair with iron every day , we have so much products to curl the hair with out heat even if you need for special occasions try to do not forget the heat spray, the Wow Spray is very good and then use oil from Olaplex and you ve got the perfect combination