/ Natural hair journey
esthetics
Beauty Enthusiast
22/08/23-14:23

Natural hair journey

Transitioning from relaxed hair to natural hair was a journey of self-discovery and embracing my authentic self. The decision to let go of chemically-treated hair was liberating yet challenging. As my natural curls started to emerge, I faced a new set of challenges, particularly breakage and managing the two textures. This is where Olaplex products became my hair's saving grace. The No. 3 Hair Perfector, in particular, played a significant role in preventing breakage. I used it weekly as a pre-shampoo treatment, and it noticeably strengthened my hair. With every use, my hair felt more resilient, and I could see a reduction in split ends and breakage. Transitioning hair requires patience, and the Olaplex No. 3 helped maintain the health of my hair during this vulnerable period. It was like a shield, fortifying my strands and making them more manageable. With consistent use, I felt empowered to embrace my natural hair without fearing excessive damage. The journey wasn't just about achieving healthy hair; it was about embracing my natural beauty and feeling confident in my own skin. Olaplex was a crucial ally in this journey, and I'm grateful for the difference it made in my hair's health and my overall self-esteem.
OLAPLEX Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 100 ml
OLAPLEX Maintain and Perfect 1each
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Natural hair
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
They help to prevent breakage
Whatโ€™s your beauty secret?
Use products with slip!