/ My skincare guide to perfect skin
Lilyrose Holmes
Beauty Newbie
01/03/24-19:47

My skincare guide to perfect skin

I start off my routine with the Dermalogica milkfoliant: - This product is excellent at removing makeup in a non-harsh way. - It reduces redness in the skin and puffiness - Tightens my pores - Makes my skin look glowier and feel smoother After, to double cleanse I use the La-Roche Posay effacer deep cleansing gel: - This product keeps my skin moisturised whilst also preventing it from getting oily - Prevents blemishes and is perfect for sensitive skin - Removes makeup excellently Then after washing my face I leave it slightly damp and apply the COSRX advanced snail serum made of 97% snail secretion: - The product helps the skin maintain moisture before moisturising, acting as a seal for the moisture - Is 100% vegan and cruelty free - Leaves my skin feeling incredible- soft, silky, smooth and shiny. Finally I finish my routine by applying the bioma moisturising gel-cream: - The product is great at keeping my skin feeling moisturised - Does not pill under makeup - Does not leave skin feeling oily or wet - Uses ingredients that are excellent for the skin such as niacin amide That's it for my skincare routine lovelies, if you have any questions leave them below. Love ya! ๐Ÿ’—
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Cleansing Gel 400ml
Byoma Moisturising Gel Cream 50ml
DERMALOGICA Daily Milkfoliant 13g
COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence 100ml
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Keeping my skin blemish free, soft and smooth
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
Keep my skin looking smooth and moisturised
Whatโ€™s your beauty secret?
Double cleansing at night, cleansing once in the morning and only doing skincare at night. Most importantly- Suncream and drinking lots of water