/ MY SKIN CARE ROUTINE
Lihi
Beauty Enthusiast
01/10/24-09:07

MY SKIN CARE ROUTINE

hello, i’m here to help and give tips for girls that they are new on this “skin care world”. and not just skin care,also makeup..(make sure your skin is ready for makeup, that the makeup sits well and of course products that will match) * It should be noted that I am not a doctor or a pharmacist, I am a girl and I speak from personal experience and you should not come to me with claims if something bad happens*
CeraVe Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser with Amino Acids for Normal to Dry Skin 236ml
CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream with Salicylic Acid for Dry; Rough & Bumpy Skin 340g
L'Or�al Paris 2.5% Hyaluronic Acid and Caffeine Eye Serum 20ml
THE ORDINARY Lash & Brow Duo
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Skin Care routine for young girls that they have ״Dry- combination skin״
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
All the products compliment well with each other as each one has a purpose to hydrate the skin. To make it soft and flexible but not greasy!!! (from experience)
What’s your beauty secret?
Do not overdo it with moisturizers because in the end, besides the moisture, the skin needs to breathe and be loaded with substances that most likely did not mix well... the skin will become greasy and feel particularly unpleasant during the days. So my tip is to read the ingredients in the instructions, don't put a lot of material, and use the products that I put because besides moisturizing, my post-acne scars are gone!!!!